• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ultima Onlines Finest

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Myself and many of my following are going to play Shroud Of The Avatar. We have a near 300 member Facebook Group that is working together to get the Guild a Castle. I just Pledged $1600.00. We now need 440 more Pledges to reach our goal. I think to get there we will either need someone who has a lot more money than me OR we will need to work together. Working together is the route that we chose to follow. So here's the post I made in our Facebook group. If anyone is interested in joining our guild and helping upgrade our Pledge to the highest level get hold of me on ICQ @ 402886.

Shroud Of The Avatar Anyone? https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com
I just Pledged $1600.00 of a total $12000.00 needed to have a Castle in a town of our own. Obviously this will be our guild Castle. What we need is 440 people to Pledge any amount to the game. Even $45.00 works. By pledging and using my email we will be able to upgrade my Pledge closer to our goal. My Email Is: [email protected]. Lets get this going. Looks like we have a long while to reach our goal but don't procrastinate. To get into the beta now anyways you need to Pledge so It's kind of a no brainer if you're going to do the beta.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can I pledge my current pledge towards it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you are somehow able to move it over let me know bro. If you have the time to email them my email to try to have the pledge transferred try that too. Would be good knowledge to have. Then we can start looking for players that we know who have already pledged.

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I believe now you can start looking at the possibility of getting a Town. Darkstarr's latest announcement is changing a lot of group's ideas (including a group I belong to).

T

Tazar

Yes - though it looks like you buy the town... buy the plot in the town... then buy the castle (unless your donations are already at that level). It will be a "Challenge" to most people/groups.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes - though it looks like you buy the town... buy the plot in the town... then buy the castle (unless your donations are already at that level). It will be a "Challenge" to most people/groups.
Personally, it sounds to much buying to my liking...... buy this, but that, buy left and buy right some more.... no thanks, personally, I prefer just to pay my monthly subscription and get all the content through game play....
I may sound old style gamer as the free to play (but paying for in game content...) seems to be the novelty in gaming but it just does not sound as my cup of tea.....

As I see it, free to play might be of interest to me only for a game I just wanna have a quick look at and then move out of it for good, but for a game I want to stick with and invest my time in and spend years playing it, nope, only a monthly subscription granting me full access to all of the game content would look acceptable to me.

Laisidhiel

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mith, I already invested in the Duke's castle or I would pitch in with you. I am interested in your elven guild. Can you share some information regarding your guild? I'm not on Legends, I'm on Pacific. But I would join you in Shroud.