• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ultima Online Wallpaper

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone have a high-resolution version of the Hildebrandt painting? I can't seem to find one that fits modern resolutions without looking all stretched out.

(P.S. It would be nice if some of the paintings and artwork were posted to the main UO page. The developers have had a couple gems over the years, such as the High Seas and Stygian Abyss posters, but there is no place to download them as far as I can tell.)

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
they released a bunch of them a year or 2 ago in high res because people where asking, i snagged a couple myself for my desktop and such.

if i had more time id go back and look for the post about it but alas work is busy.

Magnus

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED