UhOh

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
S

Sir Achilles

I love how Uhoh raids us at despise with Gretchen on his blue faction bugged newb character named American Maid (not to mention that without him they had at least double our numbers). Very impressive, grow some balls Gretchen and play a real faction character that can not only put people in stat but that can also go into stat. :loser:

N

Nastia Cross

Hey Achilles didn't you make that trash talk thread for things like this? MMKAY...

G

Gowron

I love how Uhoh raids us at despise with Gretchen on his blue faction bugged newb character named American Maid (not to mention that without him they had at least double our numbers). Very impressive, grow some balls Gretchen and play a real faction character that can not only put people in stat but that can also go into stat. :loser:
Not only should this post be in the PvP trash talking thread, but it appears to be pushing the line of a TOS violation if it hasn't already been crossed.

Moderate or flame, but don't do both. It's bad form.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Dec 17, 2006
Chesapeake
vboards.stratics.com
Shouldn't bait people.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 29, 2009
Well ill talk trash for my boy then. They need to fix that bug, cuz that is ridic. I don't really have ne problems with most of uhoh, but that tricksta guy had the nerve to talk trash sayin uhoh wins again blah blah. Lemme see we had four, u guys had atleast 9, plus gretchen. We put atleast four of you down, while you were all dumping on us. (I'm talking about the first fight, before FOA was there) There's no need for that garbage. Not one of the FPD guys said nething about getting beat, it's the nature of the beast. WE were outnumbered an2d we had fun putting down as many as we could. However, I don't think that proves that uhoh is the leetest of leet, like tricksta newb self would think. Didnt u go down twice in the fight? Once again i reiterate that we are the only guild that raids way outnumbered and stays to fight. FOA as much as I hate to give them ne credit, fielded star with less numbers than uhoh. Two uhoh went down the rest ran out deceit tele like little girls. I went in STAT like four times yesterday and not complaining, the only bad thing about yesterday was Turles getting a pansy ass hide off, when he was redlined. :(

T

Turles

i find it funny anyone is going to talk any trash about anything we won it happens. u guys im sorry to say were working with foa at the fight i came to which i couldnt beileve. that in it self is horrible that anyone would work with foa when they normally field double anyones numbers but i guess you do what you gotta do huh. its ok though a fight is a fight killing both foa an fpd is just like killing one guild. when i am calling an we still kill everyone theres a huge problem lol im a warrior remember

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 29, 2009
As i previously stated turles, u were redlined and hid. GUTLESS! No one in our guild is a stealther and only one is a tamer. So we actually play real pvp templates unlike FOA (all tamers) and uhoh (like 5 stealthers, now including you on Havoc, what a joke. I do agree on the fact we never should have done that, but they said they only had 4 on and we had 4 so we figured us 8 against ur zerg. Whatev we died it happens, it was fun. We must be doing something right if 3 or 4 lil FPD members have to get raided by 10+. It's actually a compliment to our small guild, so I guess i should say thank you.. Thanks Broli :p

G

Gowron

As i previously stated turles, u were redlined and hid. GUTLESS! No one in our guild is a stealther and only one is a tamer. So we actually play real pvp templates unlike FOA (all tamers) and uhoh (like 5 stealthers, now including you on Havoc, what a joke. I do agree on the fact we never should have done that, but they said they only had 4 on and we had 4 so we figured us 8 against ur zerg. Whatev we died it happens, it was fun. We must be doing something right if 3 or 4 lil FPD members have to get raided by 10+. It's actually a compliment to our small guild, so I guess i should say thank you.. Thanks Broli :p
What you call gutless, I'd call a tactically sound move. That is, dependent on whether he returned to fight or completely withdrew. I'm inclined to say came back to fight.

As far as template having or have not, all I can say is, "Bend with the breeze or break."

However, Kudos go out to the folks that will go out and fight knowing the odds are against you.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 29, 2009
Well that's just my opinion. How much skill does it take to say all kill with a dragon? How tough will Drow be once they nerf the dreads? How tough is neone who has to stealth around, try to death strike you and if they start to die, smoke bomb off? All i'm saying is this game pays way too much attention to pvm and doesn't do enough for pvp. Let's see dragons should not be allowed to be used in pvp. Smoke bombs should not exist. Blues should not be able to efield a house or u without themselves turning grey (speaking of GS). Those are a few minor changes i would implement. PVP should be left to mages, and dexers period. As much as i make fun of turles for that toon, it is a legit toon, cept for the hide. Havoc, medallion, uhoh's achilles, not legit toons, they're little girl toons. to scared to fight straight up, they hide, fight and if they get low smokebomb away. Too bad EA could care less about this game, otherwise we may actually have some real battles. Ah well, i still love the game so what am i to do :p

G

Gowron

Well that's just my opinion. How much skill does it take to say all kill with a dragon? How tough will Drow be once they nerf the dreads? How tough is neone who has to stealth around, try to death strike you and if they start to die, smoke bomb off? All i'm saying is this game pays way too much attention to pvm and doesn't do enough for pvp. Let's see dragons should not be allowed to be used in pvp. Smoke bombs should not exist. Blues should not be able to efield a house or u without themselves turning grey (speaking of GS). Those are a few minor changes i would implement. PVP should be left to mages, and dexers period. As much as i make fun of turles for that toon, it is a legit toon, cept for the hide. Havoc, medallion, uhoh's achilles, not legit toons, they're little girl toons. to scared to fight straight up, they hide, fight and if they get low smokebomb away. Too bad EA could care less about this game, otherwise we may actually have some real battles. Ah well, i still love the game so what am i to do :p
Hmmm, where to begin?

Not much challenge to say "all kill" with a dragon, however, getting to the point to tame it is a mofo. While a valid part, I'd say that it gets too much use. Also heavy use of greater dragons, IMO, deprives the using side it's legitimacy in bragging rights.

With all the insta-reveals, stealthing is not as easy as it seems. It's a valid part of PvP and fighting wars, real and in game. Live with it and figure ways to counter it. Failure to do so is what's wrecking PvP, not the existance of it.

I agree 100% about blues fielding. I seem to recall once upon a time if someone was doing fire fields, and another person (non guildy/non ally) walked through it, the caster went grey. I believe this should be reinstituted, if in fact, it went away to begin with.

As far as mages and dexxers, that ship has long sailed away. Bend with the breeze or break. It's up to you.

S

Sweet Delta Eb

"Blues should not be able to efield a house or u without themselves turning grey (speaking of GS)."

LMFAO, that is sum funny sh*t, coming from a guild that does nothing BUT spam para and X FIELD anyone they can. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa, made my day ,thank you pot for calling the kettle black.

Mommy? Is that you? LOL

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 29, 2009
Dont know who u are delta, but u must be a newb GS player. Regardless, fielding is part of the game, same as para spam's, we all live with it so get over it. I don't care that GS fields us or our house, i care that they hide in guard zone and we can't kill them when they do. Simply stating if u field someone or a house, u should be flagged and grey. If that happened GS would never field nething, too afraid of even fights. They like to try 5v1 on the reds and run to guard zone lmao. Just cuz they hate necro cuz he left that newb guild years ago, they field our house and hope we get dumped 10v2 by uhoh or FOA. They should be flagged for their troubles. I am working on getting this in to effect.

FYI- The only guild that i see us ever efield is GS so we can dump them without them hiding in guard zone :p, get ur facts straight. para spam is a well known tactic that every guild uses when they need to

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 29, 2009
lol ur right jedi, it does sound a lil like that newb booger boy. Is that you newb? Most used hotkey=guards!! lmao