UHOH, FPD, FoA Harrower

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
M

Merik

UHOH, FPD, FoA Harrower
6/22/09 4:50 - 6pm EST

(Submitted by Hevent/Merik ONN)

Natasia Cross sent out a message for anyone interested in doing a harrower with UHOH to
show up to Covetous. Not many were on but it wasn't long until FoA came back in force to
take back the Harrower.

In attendance:
(If I missed you please PM me)

Turles [UHOH]
Fantomas [UHOH]
Haplo [UHOH] ???

Antzy Pants [FoA]
Ice cold [FoA]
Levi [FoA]
Bola II [FoA]
Red E-Loominator [FoA]
Blue E-Loominator [FoA]
Pink [FoA]
Tha Rza [FoA]
Denathar [FoA]
Jayden [FoA]
Bender [FoA]
Braustein Frese [FoA]
Drow [FoA]
ToMuchToTouch [FoA]

Christina
Ghost Whisperer [FPD]
O B L I V I O N [FPD]
Lord Khadon[FPD]

Gareth [RBG]

UHOH held the hallway for a good amount of time until FoA started to make forceful pushes
back with a trio of Necromancers. Para fields, Poison fields, explosion pots you name it they
threw it! Even bake kitsunes and greater dragons could be found in the mix.

After being pushed back from what I know UHOH left the area and FoA with over whelming
numbers began to finish off the harrower. Time passed and then a new group could be seen
coming into the area. They were quick and in tight formation. FPD made their presences
known by almost making it all the way to the harrower. People had to be pulled off to take on
four FPD members.

Once the harrower fell FoA grouped together to push FPD all the way to the first level of the
dungeon but, FPD wasn't going to go quietly or easy for that matter. Fields again were
thrown back and fourth. A few unlucky souls in FoA got stuck behind some nice stone walls.
Christina's white dog was ready for blood, as the others in FPD casted the combos. They
quickly dropped anyone that got stuck on the wrong side of the wall.

FPD put up a very good fight and so did FoA. FoA was victorious over FPD and UHOH guilds
this afternoon at the harrower. A congratulations to the FoA guild for defending and
completing the harrower. Also a congratulations to FPD and UHOH guilds for showing great
team work as well.​

T

Turles

nice of u to have missed when we took it with even numbers from foa at will. no double numbers no drags some people cant win huh. good times though

Necro/Tom

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 15, 2009
I will say that it was a good fight i knew once that harrower was down, we were gonna get hit by SUPER DRAGONS. But Its all fun and would like to see u guys pop harrowers when people are on instead of ur prime time of 1 am. Was a fun little fight at COD, All it took was a bit of teamwork and (hey look no dragons!!!) Next time, would like to have a fight like that anywhere in t2a Lemme know.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 29, 2009
lol come on now turles. Everyone knows that FOA wont survive and even match up against ne other guild. GS would prolly take them :p. There strength is in numbers (15) to do a harry lmao, and 5 of those 15 were tamers. It's a joke. Im currently posting from inside heartwood where three were fighting 6. Now FOA has 11 maybe, For 3 lill FPD players. Not to mention our three just took down 5 like it was a cake walk. Guess they had to call in more troops. Neways back to push these 11 newbs off us with only us two, me and necro haha.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 29, 2009
And Turles i just found out ur Havoc. ARe you serious? U went from a newb disarm spammer. To a stealthing little girl? Wow... all i can say is Wow... im speechless

Necro/Tom

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 15, 2009
This is exactly what i mean when foa fights even numbers with ANYONE! See pic below! Wish u could see it better

Attachments

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

And that shows what? You can run up to any assorted two corpses, push print screen and claim it your victory? Next time show the money shot at least.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 29, 2009
Sorry Antzy but no one can be that gutless to not admit that it was a 2v2 and they lost. Wow are we really the only guild left with ne class? we lose even numbers netime we've admitted it.. time for those two boys to step up and admit that we went to fight 3v3.. they called in 6 or 7 more. Necro did go down but we also put 4 down at the same time.. then jedi left. we pushed and seperated them.. then 2v2 both eloom's fell. Maybe it wasnt the true eloominator but nevertheless they talked smack, and tried to gank us.. Sorry it didnt work out. Now u have been called out for about three months, to come up and fight us 5v5 no pets, no stealthers (only real pvp templates). The door is open, you can walk thru it or shut it. However, until ur guild sacks up, don't dare call us liars. And trust me we lose we will bow our heads and admit you were the better guild. That's something called class or honor, maybe you've heard of it Antzy

P.S. I don't know how often u really pvp cuz i never see you on the field, but its kinda hard to snap shots while you are fighting. If they can't admit they lost 2v2 it dont matter, cuz they both know exactly what happened. Just like the eloom who rides the cu thinks he's invincible. Which is why in del earlier when we killed him I loot a .9 animal lore, 1.0 tinker, +20 stat scroll, and +10 stat scroll. No one would carry that stuff around unless they thought they were invincible. Pride I tell ya, it's been the downfall of mankind since the beginning of time :(

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

I have not even talk to anyone to know what happen, really I don't care. Gate fighting sucks, hense why you don't see me "on the field". Is that what you call "the field"? I am not calling you or anyone a liar, just saying.. screenshot it better next time!

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 29, 2009
Well i would call that field fighting, or places in del and what not. Let's face it despise isn't a field fight its usually just a massacre. The ghost cam's are up and they see how many ppl are there and the raiding guild brings double to triple the numbers. Not to say we wouldnt if we had the numbers, just to get u guys back a lil bit :p, but I don't think nething is proved by winning a despise spawn. Unless it was even matchups and what not. With four ppl we obviously can't hold both bridges and expect to live, we just like to see how many we can take down till we die. I think without the newb blues like GS, gate fighting has much more skill and tactics involved. Same with certain spawns in t2a or earlier like we showed in del how to properly initiate a chokepoint, when you are massively outnumbered. I will try to figure out a way to take better pics or maybe video ( i heard you can do that somehow) so that way there won't be any indiscrepancies. Sorry to flip on ya, just sick of everyone not sacking up to losing in a damn video game. There is NO ONE in this game who doesnt lose, so why some ppl act like they are GOD, I have no idea.

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

No need to apologize, I die all the time and i'm not affraid to say so!

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 8, 2007
I loot a .9 animal lore, 1.0 tinker, +20 stat scroll, and +10 stat scroll. No one would carry that stuff around unless they thought they were invincible.

or you dont really care when your rich as ****.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 29, 2009
well that works for me as well, cuz I'm not a collector and i'm poor as ****. The only time i spawn and hope not to get raided is when i need money to change my suit or weapons. Other than that I'm bored if there's not a fight. :p