• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UHall Happy,Happy Thread

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am starting this thread to help spread positivity in UHall.

The Phrase "Happy, Happy" was a favorite of my late friend and former boss. He was on of those positive funny fellows that everyone that knew him loved him.

I feel like sometimes we get wrapped in things here in Uhall. It causes us to become negative, angry, viscous, hateful. . .in a word toxic.

I think we need a space filled with positivity to combat the negativity and lift us up! With that in mind I give you the UHall Happy, Happy thread! Post here positive up lifting phrases, pictures, silly jokes, stories and more. As long as it puts a smile on your face and in your heart and keep it "Happy, Happy"!

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I am thinking and remembering why I love this community so much. It is not about me. I have plenty of that. It is about a place I can go and see what people I am familiar with are saying about the thing I am still involved with.

This is my "water cooler". I want to see friends, gossip, talk about things and people. (I am that shallow)

This place oddly enough is my "happy Place" where I unwind after work and all.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I am thinking and remembering why I love this community so much. It is not about me. I have plenty of that. It is about a place I can go and see what people I am familiar with are saying about the thing I am still involved with.

This is my "water cooler". I want to see friends, gossip, talk about things and people. (I am that shallow)

This place oddly enough is my "happy Place" where I unwind after work and all.
That's pretty much what UO is for me. It's the place to hang with friends... like "Cheers"... talk about people and stuff... unload the days weight off your shoulders and unwind. Share a few laughs... tell a few stories...

*Edit: You know if you think about it ... it's not a bad analogy ...... the DEVs are like the Bartenders/owners... and we are the patrons... we pay for their salary and sometimes we tell them the Decor needs an update... we might dislike them from time to time for giving us a flat beer... or if we don't think they put enough drink in our mixed drink etc... but we still come back time and again...

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
This is why I am able to smile most days since I first saw this on YouTube 9 years ago. :)

The Best Sound On The Planet... a laughing baby. :)
I think everyone needs a bit of Laughing Baby every day.