• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Uhall Directory

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
In no particular order, just classified and briefly summarized for your forum reading pleasure.

KEY:
LINK
DEV RESPONSE (DEV)
VIP COMMENT (VIP)

Questions:
Suggestions/Ideas/Wish Lists:
Speculation:
Ask & Answer:
Misc:

Last edited:

Nyses

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your color choices were rough. I use the classic UO background and cannot read about half of what you posted, without highlighting it, and that ruins the point of the color coding.

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
What parts are giving you guys problems? I could change all the colors but dont know what most people can see.

Nyses

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can barely see the grey is there, the yellow and green are super hard on the eyes. Darker colors would work better.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some people have too much free time.......
I honestly LOL'ed .

If I've got the time to be on the forums I READ whole posts / threads...

If I don't have the time I'm not on the forums....

At no point is there ever a urge to read a summation about various threads.... if I don't feel like reading every word I skip posts by posters I've learned have little useful to say.....

Anyway... I do realize I'm being rough on ya, but I just honestly don't see how you got past step 1: "should I type this?"

I mean... I get the jist of your post & still haven't read even 1/2. Ah well ...

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am also having trouble with seeing those colors with the Stratics classic backgrounf.
The Blue, the Orange and the Grey blend too much into the background color and make it hard on my screen to read it.

By the way, what is the need for the change ? I was used now to the usual format and do not understand the need to further change it.

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Vexxed Yes it is that I currently have to much free time. Some will like it, some wont, Im comfortable with that.

popps As it currently is setup your having problems reading it popps? because Nyses seemed to think the current setup was fine and I believe he was using the classic background as well. Let me know.

- Also if anyone knows how I could flip flop back and forth between classic background and new let me know via pm so that I can make sure people can see everything.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
popps As it currently is setup your having problems reading it popps? because Nyses seemed to think the current setup was fine and I believe he was using the classic background as well. Let me know.
If I look at the very first post at the beginning of this thread, I can read it, it is not that I cannot read it, but the choice for the blue, orange and grey colors make them very light at least for my viewing them, with the classic background. The contrast between the 3 colored texts and the background is not really sharp to my view. I can read them, but not exactly with ease. If the contrast between text and background could be made stronger I would prefer....

Last edited: