• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ugh! Broken house?

• Thread starter PeacefulMind
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

PeacefulMind

My house is majorly bugged. I put down like 30 flower plots, and left the lot to buy more things, and came back and there was like a 2 page list of items that couldn't be loaded, and the spots where they were were taken up by doors and windows. My lot has about 6-8 doors and windows I can't delete!

Help? Please?

G

Eeep! That sounds awful! I have no idea why that would happen. I have been hearing about wierd happenings lately.

At my park in TC3 I'm suddenly missing a piece of wall. I built this house months ago so I'm certain it was there before. I'm totally neurotic about missing wall/paint/floors. lol Anyone ever see this happen before?

P

PeacefulMind

Here's my issue:

And random objects are going into my inventory when I leave a lot! It's so annoying!

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Oh yeah. The city is starting to fall apart. Everyone needs to be very careful placing objects during periods of heavy lag. I managed to get a dresser stuck to a sofa at the garage. While we can still use the dresser, it is impossible to sit on the sofa.

I've also see a pizza machine in town that is broken into pieces.

I've had a door stuck just out of bounds near my mail box for weeks now

If the doors are not out of bounds you can access them in buy mode and delete them. The only doors forever stuck on lot are out of bounds and can't be reached at all.,

P

PeacefulMind

Ugh! Now it looks like lots of windows exploded on our second floor. I can delete the pieces, but some of them I cant. And now everyone is randomly getting disconnected from the lot!
Can a Dev. please help?

P

PeacefulMind

There are a couple doors and windows on my lot (not out of bounds) that I can't delete! It says they are in use.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Resetting the lot sometimes will free the doors from the "in use" bug. However, you might have to wait for morning maintenance for it to disappear completely. Try deleting them again first thing after morning maintenance tomorrow when the whole city gets reset.

I feel your pain. I've had 5 doors stuck on my lot in Dan's Grove for over a year now.

I

imported_Cherri Bear

Heheh..This reminds me of TC way back when. I was a roomie at a skill house. The owner, Evil Bear, built this awesome house.

In this house, he built a walk-in closet with a dresser in there.

Well, when you went into the closet to change clothes...the dresser threw you into the pool on the first floor! LOL It was so funny, the closet and dresser were on the 2nd floor.

There were more bugs there, I can't remember them all. I do know I started saying that Test Center was haunted big time.
So funny!

G

Haha Cherri I would have loved to see the pool/dresser bug...sounds like a blast!

I

imported_Dali Dalinza

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Gracie, are the sofa and dresser now listed at half price?

I

imported_Gracie Nito

No way am I selling my dresser! It's the best custom content I've seen in game so far and it didn't cost me a thing!

I

imported_Dali Dalinza

<blockquote><hr>

No way am I selling my dresser! It's the best custom content I've seen in game so far and it didn't cost me a thing!

[/ QUOTE ]

M

Meggers

After looking at all those screenies it is starting to look like Armageddon in TC3, lol

I

imported_DutchAmerica

LMAO....I love custom content. Even one of my sims seems to be custom content. LMAO I won't post a screenie of the Iron Chef Starbuck because he's in hiding until he loses his......boobs.

I

imported_SimTripps

LOL guys! There has been alot of weird bugs lately... One I experienced today - I was making a street using the black floor tiles, and then added the lane lines... Well, when I rotated the view, the lane lines suddenly changed from vertical to horizontal! I laid the lines again, rotated, and the same thing happened again... The street looks more like a parking lot lol...

G

That one will happen in any city, let me think cuz I havent built a road since early TC3...it has to be left stripe black space, right stripe. If you put them too close together it doesnt work. Sound right people?