• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ug dere oomiez!

• Thread starter Xug'Klerg
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
X

Xug'Klerg

Da urkz ur un dib furum nau oomiez lat bet'r beh skerd kuz mi ib gun'ah komp lat uuk lat panzi oomiez agh elbz!

L

LuckyCharms420

Just like in game- you and your other chars are now well known for your shady acts- we dont care to understand your sad ways and your pathetic words-:gun:

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just like in game- you and your other chars are now well known for your shady acts- we dont care to understand your sad ways and your pathetic words-:gun:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Speech

They are not my words, they are the property of one of the greatest minds to ever live. And there is more words than that than what is on wiki, Tolkein wrote many languages, and this was one of them..

You should show more respect.

Orc roleplayers have been around for many, many years even before UO, and we have used this language, always. There have been orc guilds in UO with hundreds of players in them. I have many members in my orc guild on UO. These are not shady acts.

:loser:

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is the entire dictionary of Black Speech A-Z

To date, I have only learned about 10% of these words.

http://www.lugburz.com/e_bs.html

I use a basic form of Black Speech, modified, I don't want to make it impossible for people to understand.

L

LuckyCharms420

She/he may be confusing you with Ooguk/Baron.
Oh i almost 100% know this person who posted this is Ooguk/Baron- who been pullin many shady acts on Pac- i dont dare say the "S" word here or the mighty mods i read will just bann you..lol but we all know what these peeps are about

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh i almost 100% know this person who posted this is Ooguk/Baron- who been pullin many shady acts on Pac- i dont dare say the "S" word here or the mighty mods i read will just bann you..lol but we all know what these peeps are about
No, it was I who posted it, and I am not Ooguk.

Xug'Klerg is my orc on Pacific. I have an entire orc guild on Pacific, Xug'Klerg is another stratics account of mine that I created for roleplaying reasons.