Selling Jewelry Uber Throwing Ring +15 Di 25+LMC 8+FC1+HCI15+DCI15+EP 35

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

HoneythornGump

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Nov 11, 2014
Soliciting offers on this beautiful Gargoyle Thrower ring. Post an offer if interested.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Jul 31, 2013
Bro, ask MITH, he might want it as he plays elf thrower mage.

HoneythornGump

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Nov 11, 2014
@BBear and @billy857 Here is where I'm at on this item...

In ALL OF MY HUNTING this is the only the 2nd PvM ring I've come across a ring of this caliber. If you knew how much content and High End Bosses I've killed then you'd have a better understanding at my reluctance to sell. The only other PVM ring of this caliber I've seen is 'my precious' which I wouldn't sell for any amount of gold in the game:

Bbear I know you've posted about people backing out sales which is why I didn't set up an auction for the item. I am a bit torn as to whether or not to sell this item but I will if the price is right. "Yes sell it...No you fool keep it. You don't need the gold". You guys have made good offers but I'm still not convinced...

This is what I'm going to d0....After soul searching the minimum price I will take is 125M. If anyone posts 125M then I will turn this into an auction lasting 48hrs (roughly).

If either of you backs out and thinks it's too much I'm fine with that and hopefully no hard feelings.

This is a kickass ring any way you cut it and I have no problem keeping it.

Reactions: Xavier-Catskills