• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Uber Pvp account-fel keep-120out 25out-

EP Buyer

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol sorry sir that is way to low.. atm i have someone intersted in both of the accounts i have for sale for 450 and i said i will do both for 500.. for the fact that my main account has 6 months free game play that comes with it come out to $78 dollars right there. 100mill in gold full tokuno dye set- all the leet items and gear.. but thanx

EP Buyer

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the 111month sold.. so just this one is left..like many people have checked out my chars and items they all have said that this account is ready to go plus with all the perks..pvp and pvm ready with all the chars! plus with the 6month free game play that has already been paid for saves you $78!!
I was askin 400 for it but will sell for 350 for the first buyer.. thank you hit me up