• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Uber Pre-Patch Pets, Dreadmare, black horse, & more...

Quacklebush

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Iv got a few pets here id be interested in sellin for the right price.

SOLD----Pre-patch Ice Blue Cu hp-639 stam-144 mana-274 str-559 resists-62 37 83 49 80 Fully trained it rates a 4.6 and pet calc dosnt take into consideration it has 144stam (blessed up it chomps faster).

Pre-patch Greater Dragon hp-983 stam-131 mana-575 str-602 resists-74 76 42 59 75 wrest-119.7 tac-123.3 spellresists-121.7 magery-122.6 Great pvp dragon killer skills!!!!

SOLD----Dreadmare hp-602 mana-142 str-528 resists-66 37 32 59 46 decent hp and good resists.

Black Horses -Normal horses that anyone can ride but black!!

Ice Green Hiryu hp-543 str-702 intel-321 resists-67 75 23 42 49 Almost max Hp and Str hits very hard & dismounts!

Iv also got a couple pre patch lesser hiryus with 300plus hp, and several bane dragons with good hp, If theres any interest in these let me know ill post there stats. PM me any questions and offers Thnx!

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hey quackle, trying to get a hold of you... I sent you a PM and no reply... Do you have ICQ?

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FYI I gave first when purchasing the cu from quackle. Good luck selling the rest and free bump!

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
May I see a picture of this, "Black Horse A normal horse that anyone can ride but black!! This is the darker one same color as a Dread." or see it in game?

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Picture of THIS"... Picture of what bon iver? There are like 6 different pets he has there lol (including the 2 lessers).

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i'd be interested in a black horse possibly, have you had other offers? What do you want for one?