• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Uber Mage armor incl ring + brace

GillrocK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hiya!

A fully set legendary mage armor which includes bracelet and ring, that gives you following stats:

MR: 23
HPR: 19
LMC: 46
LRC: 110
HCI: 20
DCI: 40
EP: 70
SDI: 18
CF 12
FC/FCR: 1/6
Eaters: 30 % in Dmg./fire/kinetic
All resist above 70+

Looking for a price check. So far I received one offer from a potential buyer in GL who offered me 800m for it but I want to hear it from you guys first. What you guys think of the armor - could i get more or should i just sell it quickly while i have the chance?

Cheers
GillrocK

Last edited:

GillrocK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I forgot the most essential thing for mage, the spell damage increase is set at 18. Thank you for correcting me, I'm editing my first post.

Kloud

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's not bad overcapped in the wrong places :p and not 45 dci is huge to me personally 20 hci isn't to bad depending on what kinda mage your playing max cf is very nice damage eater is capped at 18 every other eater is capped at 30 70ep is over kill 50 all ya need max hpr is 18 could swap a peice to get a bit more mr instead because mr is capped at 30 but I'm just nit picking overall its a nice suit have to run town fc. is that with a neg weapon in hand or just on it's own if your friend offered you 800 i would go with it depending on the arties it's using but ya 500mill atleast to someone that don't wanna build a suit :)

Kloud

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's not bad overcapped in the wrong places :p and not 45 dci is huge to me personally 20 hci isn't to bad depending on what kinda mage your playing max cf is very nice damage eater is capped at 18 every other eater is capped at 30 70ep is over kill 50 all ya need max hpr is 18 could swap a peice to get a bit more mr instead because mr is capped at 30 but I'm just nit picking overall its a nice suit have to run town fc. is that with a neg weapon in hand or just on it's own if your friend offered you 800 i would go with it depending on the arties it's using but ya 500mill atleast to someone that don't wanna build a suit :)
Oh you forgot to mention str bonuses or dex/int and mi or hpi inc

GillrocK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran

Hehe, well i'm not desperate to be honest. I'll just might aswell put it up on auction and the highest bid (if the offer is right obviously) gets it!

GillrocK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Oh you forgot to mention str bonuses or dex/int and mi or hpi inc
It it is in matter of fact a mage suit, so it supposed to have high on INT, and you know it.
Anywho, here are the stats bonuses and mana inc/hit point inc:

STR: 4
DEX
INT: 22

MI: 16
HPI: 5

GillrocK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I can probably get a hold of picture, but atm Im running the game through Macbook Pro and with Parallells.
If anyone knows how to take a 'print screen' in-game with, and perhaps could teach an oldie like me how to do it, gets a lolipop text in-game!I've tried the CMD+SHIFT+3/4, but doesn't work when paste the picture on Paint.

Larry

Journeyman
What's the total skill bonus for the suit? Without seeing a pic of the pieces it's hard to say. DCI not at 45 is a big problem but with a pic would be easy to determine if something can be substituted. Overall if I'm paying 800mm+ it shouldn't have deficiencies like only 40 dci. And what's total HPI? Why is SDI only 18?