• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Uber Bracelet 15 Parry & Tactics 25 pots 1/3

Hattori Hanzo

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is a one of a kind, 5 X complementary maxed elements UBER Bracelet. There are so many templates this would hugely enhance; I won't even begin to start listing them. I will sell this piece on an Atlantic Luna vendor for gold or for Paypal cash to a trusted buyer. Please bid here or ICQ me at 2208225.

This is on Atlantic, but could be crossed for the right price to any shard to where a Character Transfer will work. You can of course buy it and run the transfer yourself - I could even purchase and include a transfer token (at the additional transfer token cost) if you prefer that method (create or use your own Atlantic char to cross shards with).