• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tailoring] Uber armor

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello, Ive finally got too 120 tailoring, Ive never really done bods so didnt have a clue how to get a barbed runic so paid for one, made armor, 15 pieces of crud, did the same again, same result, again, same result, again, same result, again, same thing. 10 million gold later and ive yet to make anything nice, 120 tailoring and 98 arms lore (does arms lore help?) and no joy, any tips on getting a nice bod that gives me a runic that gives me some uber armor that i can sell for 10 million to break even would be appreciated.

TheLetterQ

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's no quick answer.

You just keep collecting and churning the bods for kits and burning them for crud until you get that exact piece you're looking for.

However, with the introduction of imbuing, a lot of those crud pieces could be quite valuable. Just needed mage armour, or a tweak here or there.

Arms Lore definitly makes a difference in the resists. Also make sure you're 100% chance on exceptional for whatever you're trying to make so you get the bonus.

Just keep at it. There's a reason UBER armour costs a fortune you know...
Q