• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ty Showcase

A

adester

ty showcase for trying to follow me around and grief me by poisoning all the bulls I was trying to tame so I could finish this character. Seeing as your gm+ tamer and you knew you didn't need them but did it out of spite.
Out of all the years playing you have made me proud to be on Napa once again.
:coco:

Bella Morte

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awww... You should have named them "Wheaties" as you tamed them.

*holds an open jar of horseradish under his nose so he can shed a single tear*

W

walletinspector

Showcase always does stuff like this. He will tame the bulls and move them so that they don't respawn or kill them as you are trying to tame them. This is the only way he knows how to grief. PM me and I can suggest a couple of spots I used to gm my taming. It is pointless to deal with Showcase and paging on him does nothing.

H

Hooli Gan

Thats funny I havemt seen him once at that spot in Fell....

A

adester

Thanks for the all the post.

I have see quite a few things but I guess that one just got me.
Bad day+ right when I start taming he shows up and waste my time+ my ignorance in trying to ignore him and tame anyways= post.
Now that I switched out my gear I was trying to not use taming rings or bracers. Normally I wouldn't be so much in a rush.
:danceb:

At least I'm not the only one that's had the pleasure of meeting him.
This tamer as taken forever probably because I keep switching secondary skills and putting taming and vet on hold until I bring it up then I end up switching again.