• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] Two Vet Ore/gem Carts for one Davies Locker

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guess UO is kind of like smoking a easy habit to get back into with just one log in :( Anyway I have two carts I don't need and don't have one Davies Locker that I do need :)

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Guess UO is kind of like smoking a easy habit to get back into with just one log in :( Anyway I have two carts I don't need and don't have one Davies Locker that I do need :)
i'll trade you, and i'll even give you a davies full of MIBs

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Glad to see you back!
Yes even though unintentional I am finding myself spreading across Sosaria like a plague and really confused as to why some houses fell on accounts that went EJ and other houses stood just fine and intact on the same accts. Must be a *Feature* Still Mostly playing RuneScape since I have two years worth of paid subs for the RS accts. Two Sand Boxes UO and RS with much in common but a lot different. UO wins in Housing, Community and Overall Quality of in game life for me, RS wins in Economy, resource collection and Content Updates. What is funny is the same things complained about on the forums for UO are the same things complained about on the forums for RS. Really coming back a few days a week to UO came down to Community and Housing. But still something to be said for going toe to toe with the RS super bosses even if the drop rates are as crappy as UOs RNG :)