• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Two toned cloth?

N

Noie

Running around Luna, I see a lot of vendors in two toned cloth outfits. I haven't really played much in a few years, is this something they've added in? Is there an uber cool two-toned dye tub (have a feeling I'm dreaming on this one lol)?

Lexfixr

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
more than likely it is cloth that was obtained during Halloween last october if you trick or treated NPC's and some appeared with this type of clothing you were able to cut the cloth off them, depending on your tailoring skill you would receive a few pieces of cloth or 10 or more pieces then you could make clothing with that cloth in 144 different shades depending on what you cut up from the NPC's