• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Two Tone Cut Leather and Dread White Cut Leather.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
More stuff from a chest that I'm sorting through.

I know for the solid colored leather you used to be able to cut up dyed ninja belts when they first came out. The colors of those are the colors of the leather dye tub.

So where do these come from? Can they still be obtained and a PC please?

cutleather.jpg

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A few months ago I was recycling useless armor, and I got some of the white leather. (The armor was dyed with the white leather dye tub) but because I was going through so much armor, I have no idea what armor type it was. So it can still be done somehow, I just don't know how. lol
As far as the other colors, I would guess its attainable the same way, just dyed with the metallic leather tub instead.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
might not still be obtainable. to check try dying a cut piece of leather, and dying an armor piece then cutting it up. if still colored under either method its still obtainable.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okidokie. I didn't know there were metallic leather tubs around. Thanks you two!

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
As far as I know, there is such a thing as a neon metallic leather dye tub... It's not supposed to be around, but i hear it is...

Shumer

Sage
Stratics Veteran
We are able to make those colored leather still now.

Thats made from recycle of colored leather clothes.
It is limited clothes that has been keep color.

"Enchanted Kelp Woven Leggings"

And another clothes also might be able to keep it.
You can try and please let me know if you find it.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We are able to make those colored leather still now.

Thats made from recycle of colored leather clothes.
It is limited clothes that has been keep color.

"Enchanted Kelp Woven Leggings"

And another clothes also might be able to keep it.
You can try and please let me know if you find it.
So are there leather dye tubs that are metallic that will give two tone? Is it bottled spring cleaning dye?