• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Two Story Talking Statue (x2) for 175 million each.

Perfectionist

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Since there appears to be no traction with the auction, I will begin to sell my items for a lower buyout so I can start rebuilding.

This trade will be done via the Secure Trade window to the person who would like to buy. I will require at least 100 million in gold, in addition to items that will compensate up to 75 million. Some items that I do need are:

• Gladiator's Collar [replica]
  • Ranger's Cloak of Augmentation
  • Tangle(s)
  • Mace and Shield Reading Glasses

Please feel free to post here or PM me. Item is located on Atlantic.

Thank you.

A

asherd

like i said 175mil is going to be hard to sell guess u should have listened to me not being rude just stateing a fact =] good luck thou pall

Perfectionist

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
like i said 175mil is going to be hard to sell guess u should have listened to me not being rude just stateing a fact =] good luck thou pall
No, I will not sell my statues to you for 90 million. But thanks for the offer.

Bump. One left.

F

Fraggles

your still on the first auction item right? damn at this rate you will be trying to sell your items for months! good luck

Perfectionist

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
your still on the first auction item right? damn at this rate you will be trying to sell your items for months! good luck
Hehe. Seems like it. I'm shocked, but not a big deal. :)

I've received a lot of overwhelming offers on some items, but I think it's better for me to hold onto them and give it some thought. An old friend was able to help me with some gold so I am in the process of at least rebuilding. Hopefully I will be able to pay him back in time once these items start to sell.

Well, at least when this statue goes, the marble table will be up for grabs.

Thanks again!