• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Two Recent GL event Items

R

RichDC

Auction over winners have been contacted

1.)

Only 10 made (9 accounted for), Wreath acts as Grizeldas Hangover cure when double clicked 2000 charges. (This has not been tested as EM said there is no counter and will disappear when all charges are used.)

High Bid 100mil By PM

2.)

Valentines Day Stuffed Bear. Red Hued, Named "A great bear sleeping under a tree" (or close to that, i unfortunatly am at work, will post a pic and update later)

100mil By PM

Please Post or PM with offers, i will let this auction run until Friday 26th February. (item 1. isn't mine i am auctioning for a friend)

Obviously Both items are on Great Lakes.

----------------------------

NEW AUCTION!!

Auction cancelled sorry guys

R

RichDC

Forgot to add picture of bear last night, my apologies.

Received 2 Bids of 25mil for the bear, the second bidder has been PM'd to inform as such.

75mil PM bid on Wreath.

R

RichDC

Added pic of valentines bear and updated bids.

1week from today auction ends.

R

RichDC

Almost over guys...get your final bids in soon!

I will contact the winners by PM and send my icq to arrange collection.

Thanks to all who have bidded so far.

R

RichDC

Both winners where contacted.

Thanks Thomas for quick smooth trade :)

If for some unknown reason the winner of the bear does not contact me i shall go to the next highest bidder.

R

RichDC

Thank you to both bidders

Was an easy and enjoyable experience for a first time rares seller.

Again, my thanks and i hope we can do business in the future...enjoy your products :)