• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Two questions...

whitesmith

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
1595297390487.png

What is the trade minister talking about? a house collapsing?
and what is that gate out of this remote island? on the right?

thanks

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thats the guy who calls out IDOCs. Go there find goodies.

The gate is shard specific.

Maker2014

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
View attachment 110218

What is the trade minister talking about? a house collapsing?
and what is that gate out of this remote island? on the right?

thanks
Guess its an IDOC at those coords, nowdays apparently they announce them! The gate looks like its in the water, and not sure what that is. What shard and city is this in?

whitesmith

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
sounded like idocs, wasn't sure if that was the case...
tried accessing the gate... couldn't
thanks all

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm sure there's a lot of players that wish he made a gate to the IDOC.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The gate is one of many messes made by Ems that aren't capable of cleaning up after themselves. Players are happy to leave them there as some silly reminder of an event gone by like it has value to anyone other than those fortunate enough to be home during work hours to attend one. Hopefully this new Em tool they spent countless man hours on will be used to clean up these old messes.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The gate is one of many messes made by Ems that aren't capable of cleaning up after themselves. Players are happy to leave them there as some silly reminder of an event gone by like it has value to anyone other than those fortunate enough to be home during work hours to attend one. Hopefully this new Em tool they spent countless man hours on will be used to clean up these old messes.
People value different things... possessions, money, memories, ect. Personally my most valued thing is a memory. I was twenty she was 43 and... oh actually nevermind shouldn't post that one here ;)