• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Two questions

T

TKSpeedy

Ok, these have been bugging me for a while now. First, is there a dream chart where it explains sims dreams? Most are self-explanitory, but the octopus has always had me stumped and maybe one or two others. Also, why does my sim sometimes flush the toilet on her own and other times I have to select it?

G

Gilly

I do not have an explanation of the dreams, but I remember a loooooong time ago (03/04?), someone (Maxis Kyle or Randy???:confused:) said that the random freewill movements of our sims, were stray bits of coding from converting the offline Sims code to the online game. There were a lot more of them (random code) in Betaville.

I can't link it, of course....just my own memory of it. :blushing:

T

TKSpeedy

Thanks Gilly! I never even thought about free will in TSO/EALand. That would explain why my sim sometimes flushes and sometimes doesn't. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I feel silly now. As for dreams, I can figure out most of them...I guess I'll just chalk the octopus dream up to my sim eating some bad sushi. :)