• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

two lvl 7 gag trees

Z

zerozhang

ok say u were planting a tree for throw and u got all 7 tree fully grown. then u cut down 6 trees and keeping the lvl 7 gag throw. and since there are 8 rooms for trees u can have 7 new gag. so now u plant a squirt all the way to lvl 7. now u have two lvl 7 gag. this is only a think though up by me. i havent really try this yet. if anyone did try it already can u message me about wat would happen.:link::link:

S

soupandquackers

As soon as you cut down trees lower than the 7, you wont get credit for it. If your saying you want to have all level 7 gag trees.

C

CooperColeman

You must have the other six lower level gag trees in order for your level 7 gag tree to bloom.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, you CAN have that extra level 7 gag tree, like you said. You can't pick from it or use it, but you can have the tree. My bear has trap planted, but for kicks I kept her opera tree when I pulled the rest of the sound.

F

Fangs McWolf

Not quite what you're talking about but here's something related...

There's actually a glitch where you can plant 2 of the exact same trees, and those who learned it would use it to plant 2 level 7 trees so they could pick 2 (trains/cakes/etc) every day. But TT has fixed it so that it doesn't work anymore. There may be another way to do it and still get 2 organic level 7's but as of yet, I haven't heard about it being done.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
aaaaaand if you DO hear about it, this isn't the place to discuss it.

L

Little Sadie

I haven't heard of any new way since TT did that last update and wiped that little goody out. I was able to pick level 7s off both trees for a whole week. It was great! LOL!