• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Two Items

D

DVI

I'm curious what anyone thinks the worth of these two items are.

1. Totem of the void - owned by no one & summons a vorpal bunny

2. skirt [blessed] - i've heard the popularity of this particular clothing piece has increased as has the value.

thanks.

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmm,
How do u know it summons a vorpal bunny on every try and it is still 'owned by no one' ?

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmm,
How do u know it summons a vorpal bunny on every try and it is still 'owned by no one' ?
I would have to imagine is says "vorpal bunny summoning"... i have a few regular talismans like this.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Maybe.... There is two totems? One "owned by no one" and one that summons the bunnies? I tried to buy the vorpal bunny one from DVI right after he aquired it to no avail, but I did see it work on back to back summons: very cool.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Totem of the void will aways summon the same creature over and over.
How DVI found out what that totem summons without equipping it is a good question. I'd like to learn to do that if it's possible (and not an exploit).

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Totem of the void will aways summon the same creature over and over.
How DVI found out what that totem summons without equipping it is a good question. I'd like to learn to do that if it's possible (and not an exploit).
out of 10's of Totems ive only had a few that summon the same creature over & over, the rest are 100% random.
And thnking about it, maybe he equiped and tried the totem for a few days just before server-down?

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea i wasnt thinking... I'm not sure who he would know.

ohmyGED

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just as an FYI ..... if you 'insure' the Owned by No One talisman of any kind and put it on, it does not bond.

You need to in fact put it on without insurance to have it bond.

D

DVI

no exploit needed, if you equip it and it bonds with you then take it off and transfer with it, the item id changes and when equipped by another player will be blessed for them.

very simple trick that ive used in the past to switch blessed talys from char to char.

also it has always summoned a vorpal bunny no matter how many times i use it.

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just as an FYI ..... if you 'insure' the Owned by No One talisman of any kind and put it on, it does not bond.

You need to in fact put it on without insurance to have it bond.
Ok,
I tried this and guess what?
I now have a blessed AND insured tali that was a owned by no one (it does bond if insure FYI)
Plz, if u r going to say somthng at least try it before u post. ty

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no exploit needed, if you equip it and it bonds with you then take it off and transfer with it, the item id changes and when equipped by another player will be blessed for them.

very simple trick that ive used in the past to switch blessed talys from char to char.

also it has always summoned a vorpal bunny no matter how many times i use it.
This does'nt sound right, i know item ID's change when transfered.
So, when its transfered it goes bck to 'owned by no one' ?

D

DVI

i didnt say the name was removed, the name still remains, but the next player to equip it will find the name changes to theirs.

its is of course plausible this has been fixed, but i have done it before in the past.

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
DVI,

I sold an "Owned by No One" Totem of the Void on LS for 10mil about half a year ago (see the East Coast Forums). The buyer contacted me through PM and it was a very fast sale. As there has been no change to these items since then, it should still be a good price.

Stayin Alive,

BG

D

DVI

ty for the info, mine is special as it summons a vorpal bunny every time you use it to summon.