• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Two Issues To Fix Next Patch

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
First is alchemy needs a nerf. Either Hard cap EP or drop damage down on conflags and novas. Or add alchemy to the SDI break list. Bring skill back to PvP instead of run drop pots and cast one spell.

Second is VvV fix is needed for regular blues getting free reign to attack anyone without taking counts. If a normal attacks a VvV blue char they just turn orange and if they gank you, you cant count them. Counts should be able to be given to non VvV blues who attack VvV people just like normal. It did in the old faction system.

Feel free to comment as I know this is gonna cause a firestorm. Hehe

Finley Grant

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I dont agree on the alchemy part but I do agree on the second part

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I agree to Finley. VVV is disabling murders. Only in a active vvv Town they shouldnt get a Count against non vvv Blues.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
First is alchemy needs a nerf. Either Hard cap EP or drop damage down on conflags and novas. Or add alchemy to the SDI break list. Bring skill back to PvP instead of run drop pots and cast one spell.

Second is VvV fix is needed for regular blues getting free reign to attack anyone without taking counts. If a normal attacks a VvV blue char they just turn orange and if they gank you, you cant count them. Counts should be able to be given to non VvV blues who attack VvV people just like normal. It did in the old faction system.

Feel free to comment as I know this is gonna cause a firestorm. Hehe
One of the best things they put in is the flagging system for blues to go orange.

Being red means nothing now and temporary at best.

At least this gives everyone a chance to drop the person when they turn orange without them taking counts by defending against a random blue attacking. And they go in stats.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They'd have to wipe out all the super gear from Act of Stupidity (AoS) and every publish since then to bring skill back to PvP. Until then, Skill isn't required.

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ROFL at the alchemy nerf crazy request... you waste 100 SKILL Point to be able to use THREE OFFENSIVE pots...and two of them have long timers....

wake up please

They should make a mastery for alchemy tbh , to make a couple of spells connected to it with long timers

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The only real issue related to alch that needs a fix is the double throw...

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Put a mastery that makes u able to do a double throw and one other special.

InfernO will come to get you

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One of the best things they put in is the flagging system for blues to go orange.

At least this gives everyone a chance to drop the person when they turn orange without them taking counts by defending against a random blue attacking. And they go in stats.
When I'm at Yew Gate on a Red, the blues that flag on me don't even go OJ. But every single time I've flagged on someone on a non-vvv char, like my tamer, I go orange immediately.

Put a mastery that makes u able to do a double throw and one other special.

Translation: WAHHHHHHH. Don't remove double throw or I won't be able to kill people with dbl conflag and supernova.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I agree with both, to a degree at least.

Alchemy OR Parry needs to be toned down a bit. It's gotta be one or the other, Personally, I'd rather it be Parry though.

Archery & Throwing need to be capped at 1.5s attack speed (no 1.25s archers or throwers), melee dexers are left pretty far behind as closing the gap between any ranged attacker is much more difficult, which is the main reason just about every single dexer (pvp) has archery/throwing.

They should make a mastery for alchemy tbh , to make a couple of spells connected to it with long timers
The Mastery>Alchemy idea could work. They'd need to remove the delay on conflag pots to fix the current double conflags, either way, that has to be fixed before they could add-in a "double throw" if not, it would be triple-quadra throw!. but that could be interesting.

As far as blues flagging VvV players I do like the fact that if they flag and die their put into stat-loss. I also am glad people can't endlessly cross-heal people anymore without becoming attack-able by the opposing player(s) just making them go criminal for healing/attacking would work, stat-loss isn't that important for non-VvV players.

If you want to bring reds back they need to fix the Area effects (spells, "Hit area", & some weapon specials) so that they won't hit "blue" npc's while in guardzone (i know they can do this).

They also need to find away to bring the Governor trade deal buffs to Felucca, somehow incorporate it in with VvV, maybe have it cost 100 silver points for a 24 hour buff chosen at the silver trader, this way someone would have to cap an alter or two each day to maintain it.*

*It's important that the VvV & Governor versions of these buffs cannot stack. Otherwise, nothing would change.

Edit: the fel version of the "buff" could also be tied into the town you pick it up from just like the governor's buffs. instead of being tied to VvV, that would probably work better.

Last edited:

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
When I'm at Yew Gate on a Red, the blues that flag on me don't even go OJ. But every single time I've flagged on someone on a non-vvv char, like my tamer, I go orange immediately.
Removing the flagging system wouldn't fix your problem then anyways.

You'd still be attacked by blues, and they still wouldn't turn orange.

What did you expect playing a red in VVV?

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Removing the flagging system wouldn't fix your problem then anyways.

You'd still be attacked by blues, and they still wouldn't turn orange.

What did you expect playing a red in VVV?
People that actually go Orange when they flag on someone in vvv. It'll keep them from sitting in the gz all day long.

Or just bring back Factions because vvv was stupidly half-assed due to poor implementation + a complete lack of further additions to it.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
People that actually go Orange when they flag on someone in vvv. It'll keep them from sitting in the gz all day long.

Or just bring back Factions because vvv was stupidly half-assed due to poor implementation + a complete lack of further additions to it.
We'll you're red, so I get why they didn't. I have a couple red in VVV and don't wonder why they don't turn orange when attacking me.

If I were blue and they didn't turn orange that'd be a different story.

But what you're asking is for blues who attack reds in VVV to turn orange. Eh, I can kind of see that, but I wouldn't expect this to change.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not really a big fan of VVV, but I think the flagging system works fine.

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Im strictly talking about the amount of damage being done by pots is way too much. If someone runs through two conflags it shouldn't do over 70 dmg then add in a nova of 25+ is completely absurd. You could literally just run a wrestle stealth ninja char with parry and alchy, throw pots when they run in deathstrike and theyre dead in 2 secs. How stupid is that. each conflag shouldn't do more then 20 dmg max. I personally just think adding it to the SDI break list is the easiest fix for this, but the damage definitely needs to come down some. Oh and for @CovenantX , easiest fix for parry is make shields disarmable again!!! :)

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

The way it is now only causes greifing by non VvV blues. If your anywhere outside a town fight it should be treated as normal flagging regardless if they go orange, If your a blue VvV and they are blue and flag you, if you die you should have the option of counting them.

P.S. Being Red is still awesome in UO, those who chose to stay blue are just punks. You don't need town bonuses to pvp, its just a cop out to not spend time on a suit #lazy!

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
The way it is now only causes greifing by non VvV blues. If your anywhere outside a town fight it should be treated as normal flagging regardless if they go orange, If your a blue VvV and they are blue and flag you, if you die you should have the option of counting them.

P.S. Being Red is still awesome in UO, those who chose to stay blue are just punks. You don't need town bonuses to pvp, its just a cop out to not spend time on a suit #lazy!
Well I hate to break this to you, and it may come as a shock, but there has always been griefing by non Factoin/VVV blues, which is why the system was put in. No more becoming red defending a team mate and at least they eat stats for 5 minutes.

It wouldn't matter if the blues took a count, they'll get rez'ed, do it some more, and then eat a scroll later.

I play both reds and blues in VVV, and none of them, at any point, have ever used a town bonus, but I'm not sure what this has to do with the flagging system.

Is this the "you're bad at pvp lolz, you dont know what you're saying" argument?

Are you going to ask me who my pvper is and how long I've been pvping too?

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Yeah this would be neat. A mastery that lets you throw 3 pots instead of the 2 at the moment :D:D

Haha, 3 novas? So the combo would be like AI + mash pot key or flamestrike + pot key and you win uo.

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well I hate to break this to you, and it may come as a shock, but there has always been griefing by non Factoin/VVV blues, which is why the system was put in. No more becoming red defending a team mate and at least they eat stats for 5 minutes.

It wouldn't matter if the blues took a count, they'll get rez'ed, do it some more, and then eat a scroll later.

I play both reds and blues in VVV, and none of them, at any point, have ever used a town bonus, but I'm not sure what this has to do with the flagging system.

Is this the "you're bad at pvp lolz, you dont know what you're saying" argument?

Are you going to ask me who my pvper is and how long I've been pvping too?
Im explaining a corrective action that could be taken and your taking offense to it like I said you suck. WTF is your damage kid? This is a needed fix to avoid dumb stuff in UO and you apparently think I speaking directly about you. Grow up already. Jesus

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Im explaining a corrective action that could be taken and your taking offense to it like I said you suck. WTF is your damage kid? This is a needed fix to avoid dumb stuff in UO and you apparently think I speaking directly about you. Grow up already. Jesus
Kid? Haha.

I thought I was fairly rational in my response. The flagging system works fine and I still haven't any idea what town bonuses have to do with flagging or my response to you.

But I digress.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh and for @CovenantX , easiest fix for parry is make shields disarmable again!!! :)
Except disarm has an immunity timer and it wouldn't be reliable enough to use it on people with the anti-disarm mastery, that would stack RNG (if they had parry), after all I am against adding more RNG to things, especially things that involve more than enough RNG already as well adding it to places it shouldn't be in the first place.

"Remove Casting Focus & Poison Immunity! :D." - CovenantX

Parry chance should to be reduced down to 17.5-20% from 35% at 120 parry as a stand-alone skill (Parry should be considered a stand-alone skill when paired with Wrestling or Anatomy) Remove the Dexterity requirement for Parry altogether (I've said this before, not long ago in fact) bring wrestling & anatomy down to the level of other weapon skills if parry is added to them.

Archery & Throwing need an adjusted swing-speed cap of 1.25s & 1.5s if there are Two weapon skills in the template don't allow stamina to add swing speed to Archery or Throwing weapons above 180 any excess stamina over 180 would be a buffer to maintain swing-speed after taking damage.

Archery & Throwing also need a different Passive mastery bonus instead of "Saving Throw" (anti-disarm) I still can't believe melee weapon skills & ranged weapon skills share the same passive which only effects melee negatively, because Ranged weapons cannot disarm... -hence disarm/Archers & disarm/Throwers, splintering only helps it even more.

Potions themselves aren't so much the problem, it's Alchemy + Wrestle/Anatomy + Parry + focus spec (30% Sdi). it's a combination of things, Potions do so much more damage due to a mages Curse, in addition to be very easily stacked with delayed spells for the best possible burst damage enough to kill someone within a span of about 6 seconds.

I'd still like to see:
1) spec-toggling while casting reverted back pre-publish 46 (you still couldn't swing your weapon while casting anyway....)
2)Tactics being removed as a "required" skill for weapon specials. (If someone wants to lower their weapon damage so they could add a different skill why not?)
One publish that pretty much single-handed killed the greater portion of pvp. -"The good from publish 46 was outdone by the bad..."

That covers most of the problems with pvp today, (IMO).

Aside from cheats & dwindling population anyway, but those are separate issues.

Finley Grant

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Im strictly talking about the amount of damage being done by pots is way too much. If someone runs through two conflags it shouldn't do over 70 dmg then add in a nova of 25+ is completely absurd. You could literally just run a wrestle stealth ninja char with parry and alchy, throw pots when they run in deathstrike and theyre dead in 2 secs. How stupid is that. each conflag shouldn't do more then 20 dmg max. I personally just think adding it to the SDI break list is the easiest fix for this, but the damage definitely needs to come down some. Oh and for @CovenantX , easiest fix for parry is make shields disarmable again!!! :)
Why don't you just stop running over them ?!

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why don't you just stop running over them ?!
Even if you don't run over them, they'll still do a decent amount of damage, especially with double throw and 80% EP. You're still likely to take damage from Flamestrike, Supernova, etc.

Finley Grant

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Even if you don't run over them, they'll still do a decent amount of damage, especially with double throw and 80% EP. You're still likely to take damage from Flamestrike, Supernova, etc.
I know. It was more sarcasm.

Nowadays everybody is only complaining and crying about everything he dont likes.

Oh I died to a conflag -> soooo OP needs to be nerved

Oh i died to a nova -> soooo OP needs to be nerved

Oh i died to muchi -> ohhh this dudes Temp need to be nerved

Oh I died to a mongbat in daemon spawn -> spawn needs to be slowed down.

Ohhhhh i died below your moms fat but -> burn that witch

Dude comeon where are the Men gone? Stop being such a *****. ( No i dont hate woman so save your accusations)

With this Kind of behavior the human race would not have survived in the past but killed by Tigers and whatever for being weak.

Iam not good in pvp but when I die i am not angry about the guy who kicked my ass. Iam pissed at my self that i messed up, got trapped or whatever. He/she was just more clever in the Situation.

No wonder that BS dont Post that much here anymore. All are only complaining.

Last edited:

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh i died to muchi -> ohhh this dudes Temp need to be nerved
The only thing that needs to be nerfed about Blazing/Muchi is something I can't mention here, since I'm not interested in getting another thread deleted. However, he'll call me bad just for hinting at it. But I will say that, the more you pvp, especially on Atl, the more you notice things.

Finley Grant

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The only thing that needs to be nerfed about Blazing/Muchi is something I can't mention here, since I'm not interested in getting another thread deleted. However, he'll call me bad just for hinting at it. But I will say that, the more you pvp, especially on Atl, the more you notice things.
this was nothing specially against blazing but i just saw it in the past that people were crying about holy fist.

point of my post was more that people only complain.,.....

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
this was nothing specially against blazing but i just saw it in the past that people were crying about holy fist.

point of my post was more that people only complain.,.....
The holy fist thing was ridiculous.

45 points of uninterruptible damage with maybe a 1 second cast time?

Sometimes there are legitimate reasons for people to complain, regardless of "where all the men are at".

Finley Grant

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
guys i never said that fist didn not need to be adjusted, thats not the point

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
guys i never said that fist didn not need to be adjusted, thats not the point
Well, the point was you can't provide a vague response to a legitimate issue and call it crying.

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The game is well balanced tbh. What I agree is to fix the vvv and the town fights. Add reasons why players should do town fights. Add a bet system, capture the flag, siege the base etc... Add town buff for reds and u will see u get tons of pkers again

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well balanced?? There is literally only 2-3 templates that are carbon copied on every shard. It couldn't be anymore unbalanced. There is a reason I state things about the alchy parry mage that makes it OP, if it wasn't people like blazing wouldn't be playing it. The unending specials archers can do is OP as well. Holy fist isn't that big of deal itself, but it shouldn't be allowed to be paired with taming and weaving and bushido without some kind of SDI break. You don't see any melee dexxers anywhere that don't have hiding or 4/6 chivalry. Everybody that plays should be able to go out and compete with any template idea they come up with, not just one of these three cookie cutters that are OP. At least mortal got fixed, but there is a lot more that needs to be done to repair PvP to make it more fun for everyone.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nerf Alchemy? why? where is this coming from?
:facepalm:
Because 80% EP (50 from items & GM Alch) is stupid with dbl conflag tossing and supernova pots. You shouldn't be able to kill people through pots alone.

elster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Because 80% EP (50 from items & GM Alch) is stupid with dbl conflag tossing and supernova pots. You shouldn't be able to kill people through pots alone.
Is it really that hard to avoid conflags? I have never been killed by pots alone, and I'm not nearly as good as most PVPers out there. Hell ,if I find myself in the middle of two conflags, I stand still or make the decision to run through it with a heal pot ready to go. It's really not that hard.

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's very balanced. If u want I can teach u how to counter attack any template in game. You can have tons of variety of dexers, or tons of variety of mages or hybrids, I think your complains are childish because the game is rlly well balanced now. U want the game to be so easy that nobody can kill each other because u are not good? The balancing has hit this game a lot. Anyone can survive just applying basic rules of pvp: 1) good restock ( pots , t chests, apples etc) 2. Good suit ( easy to obtain, legendaries accessible to anyone at decent prices) 3. Playing defensively. I bet u wanna compete by fighting without stock, or with imbued suit and without proper macros. Again.... I can teach u how to pvp. Just pm me. Nowadays a bad pvper can always survive against the best, just applying those 3 basic rules

cobb

Sage
Stratics Veteran
The double conflag throw should be fixed, but other than that, it should be left alone.

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it really that hard to avoid conflags? I have never been killed by pots alone, and I'm not nearly as good as most PVPers out there. Hell ,if I find myself in the middle of two conflags, I stand still or make the decision to run through it with a heal pot ready to go. It's really not that hard.
U find yourself in two conflags lol.... U just move aside. If u start running up and down u did something wrong.

Also u need to take 100 skill points in order to use just 3 pots .... Offensive pots... Are we serious lol???

Mages could have also inscribe and go to 40 sdi total!!!!! Plus spell focus sash .... They can go to 48 sdi!!! Are we serious here?

Alchemy should be improved with a mastery, I can teach all of u how to pvp anytime. My doors are always open.

elster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
U find yourself in two conflags lol.... U just move aside. If u start running up and down u did something wrong.

Also u need to take 100 skill points in order to use just 3 pots .... Offensive pots... Are we serious lol???

Mages could have also inscribe and go to 40 sdi total!!!!! Plus spell focus sash .... They can go to 48 sdi!!! Are we serious here?

Alchemy should be improved with a mastery, I can teach all of u how to pvp anytime. My doors are always open.

Haha well yea. I'm talking worst case scenario if you are in some narrow area. Conflags are only unavoidable in the narrowest of places, and even then there are ways to deal with it

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOLOL Blazing just stop pls. You are nowhere near good enough to teach anyone anything. Only reason your posting here is cause you play all the above mentioned OP templates and you need it to compete. Anyone can use speed upgrades and pretend theyre good. Only people that would have an issue with this are the people who are relying on damage pots to get kills. People like blazing and dan and zora would never kill anyone without the gimpness of OP dmg pots. Everything else you stated in your post blazing is completely false, don't just type things in here like its true. You know for a fact only three basic templates are played. And im not talking about people who normally pvm 90 percent and show up from time to time in fel, they don't count.

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The funny part that I see tons of u guys with suits of 5 yrs ago, mage weapons in hands, same skills of 5 yrs ago, no mount but perma on ethy (dismounted constantly and dead...)

I mean u must apply for Uo the same rules for sport. If u wanna compete u need to train yourself.

U cannot pvp the same ways of 5 yrs ago. U need to understand how to change the skills on the toon and fix your suits and play with vvv mounts and restock.

U wanna go to fight without being prepared, and u complain

Anyone can improve but many of u decide to have a zero learning curve and a very high complaining curve.

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOLOL Blazing just stop pls. You are nowhere near good enough to teach anyone anything. Only reason your posting here is cause you play all the above mentioned OP templates and you need it to compete. Anyone can use speed upgrades and pretend theyre good. Only people that would have an issue with this are the people who are relying on damage pots to get kills. People like blazing and dan and zora would never kill anyone without the gimpness of OP dmg pots. Everything else you stated in your post blazing is completely false, don't just type things in here like its true. You know for a fact only three basic templates are played. And im not talking about people who normally pvm 90 percent and show up from time to time in fel, they don't count.
I don't even have alchemy on my main toon.

I can fight u with any toon and kill u on all the possible toons if u want, after that I can teach u if u want how to counter attack any pvp toons.

U complain abt 100 skill points that give just 3 offensive pots!!! And two have long timers , I think u being childish. U want to have a zero learning curve man

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
By learning curve you mean take advantage of whats OP now versus back then. A patch comes through making a template OP and you change to it is adapting. LOL. No template should be completely OP to another for any reason. Make a legit point will ya.

I almost never die the conflag pots or novas, that's not the point. Its not just that they do way too much damage when you get hit but people also use it to just get away and heal when theyre getting beat. Nova's, splintering, and reactive paralyze are some of the stupidest things added to uo in past few years.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't even have alchemy on my main toon.

I can fight u with any toon and kill u on all the possible toons if u want, after that I can teach u if u want how to counter attack any pvp toons.

U complain abt 100 skill points that give just 3 offensive pots!!! And two have long timers , I think u being childish. U want to have a zero learning curve man

And when "you" kill him, will you be posting the video/gif/screenshot on here? OH WAIT. It'll get removed, just like always. I wonder why that is...

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok so u want to remove masteries, legendaries, pots, insurance, reactive para , splinter, parry , archery etc . Ah ok I see , u want to play a preaos shard?

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nova's, splintering, and reactive paralyze are some of the stupidest things added to uo in past few years.
I'm partial to splintering, always thought the "Slowed effect" was enough, the bleed is (and always has been) unnecessary imo, but I don't really think it's overpowered from a melee-only dexer perspective. It can be a problem with archery + splintering though.

I most definitely agree with novas. these potions have too much damage for how fast the damage is done & can be very easily stacked with other attacks.
(also better for mages because of curse)

Reactive paralyze.... you know, the best part about it is that it's effective against people that use trap-box scripts. (you don't get a message when you get paralyzed by it).. Damn that's the best part. The parts I dislike about it are:

1) It's random on top of a random chance to Parry. -I'd rather it be something the player had control over. like a mastery spell that reactively paralyzes on your next successful block.
&
2) It's better for mages. - Since they don't sacrifice potions for it & it takes LESS skill points.
(a parry chance reduction for Parry as a standalone or + Wrestling/Anatomy would fix this though , which is why I suggested it.)

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Dear devs,
Please nerf all skills except for in PVM, those need to be doubled.

If I can't one hit things, I will quit.

balance is for everything but my template.

Yours,

Iwinuo