• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Two FPD vs Six FoA

S

Sir Achilles

Tom and I were sitting at an IDOC and killing blues as they wandered by when all of a sudden FoA pours out of a gate right by the IDOC. Initially there were six of them but they ended up bringing between eight and ten or more. Tom and I killed everyone of the initial six except for Denather, multiple times without dying ourselves. In the end we called in our only other guildy that was online and he and I died. So it was three vs eight to ten and we put everyone in stat at least once except for Denather. In the end they won but only because of the number of people they had there. See attached screen shots.

Forget the 5v5 Solus, we don't need to prove anything. You'll never accept it anyway.

T

truss

true story. you guys stuck together and worked well. i said dont chase. they did and they came back one by one dead.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
darn it boys! ur not allowed to have fun while I have to sit here at work!!!! grrrrr lol I love the screen shot of death on thee! priceless! very few ppl on the shard i dislike as much as him! rez killin trammy who was scared to fight me after i was already in stat! neway just bored on my break figured id chime in lol cya all tonight

S

Sir Achilles

Since some folks seem to think all of the ones we killed were stealth archers here is a list of the initial six, again, we didn't kill denather.

1. Death on Thee (Mage)
  2. Denather (Mage) Did not die
  3. Ludacris (Archer)
  4. Tripopwnamous (Archer, Tamer)
  5. Lilith (Stealth Archer)
  6. Justice (Mage)

We also killed Lucifer Martyr (Mage) several times and killed CHUPACABRA (Mage, Tamer) once.

T

truss

what they are saying is true. i am denathar. hopefully i can get out team work better because it was sad. again like i said you guys worked well together and did a good job sticking your targets. we have alot of new people. we will be ok.

S

Sir Achilles

what they are saying is true. i am denathar. hopefully i can get out team work better because it was sad. again like i said you guys worked well together and did a good job sticking your targets. we have alot of new people. we will be ok.
Thanks for owning up to it, you have gained a lot of respect from me.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow Solus actually got some stand up guys im impressed! never thought id say this but i got respect for two as well. Denthar cuz of the respect and ive seen some of ur skills in the field.. and chupa cuz he was the only one whose ever said he would try to set up the 5v5 with us. so props to u two

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Paris gives me props in my pants.......not as much as nas though :/

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow Solus actually got some stand up guys im impressed! never thought id say this but i got respect for two as well. Denthar cuz of the respect and ive seen some of ur skills in the field.. and chupa cuz he was the only one whose ever said he would try to set up the 5v5 with us. so props to u two
He used to be one of RoTs main guys back when Lac was playing regularly; thats why he's stand up/respectable lol.

BTW; HI GUY!

EnderSai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
achilles duel me. please :).... Necro v Necro or pure v pure no pots... Strait up lets do it :)

N

Nastia Cross

That's right Deacon, I'd better not be 2nd to Paris for giving you props in your pants...

G

Gowron

Tom and I were sitting at an IDOC and killing blues as they wandered by when all of a sudden FoA pours out of a gate right by the IDOC. Initially there were six of them but they ended up bringing between eight and ten or more. Tom and I killed everyone of the initial six except for Denather, multiple times without dying ourselves. In the end we called in our only other guildy that was online and he and I died. So it was three vs eight to ten and we put everyone in stat at least once except for Denather. In the end they won but only because of the number of people they had there. See attached screen shots.

Forget the 5v5 Solus, we don't need to prove anything. You'll never accept it anyway.
BRAVO ZULU! Job well done. *hand salute*

A

Arch Magus

Lamers. :loser:

I at least hoped to see mini-pics of a dungeon setting. Ofc, all I see is housing. PVP at it's finest!!

Nope. Turns out all trash still play at Fel Yew gate.
******* scared of fighting in a dungeon? Too hard for ya huh? :danceb::D

S

Sir Achilles

I at least hoped to see mini-pics of a dungeon setting. Ofc, all I see is housing. PVP at it's finest!!

There have been fights over fel IDOCS as long as I can remember and I've played this game since 2000.

G

Gowron

There have been fights over fel IDOCS as long as I can remember and I've played this game since 2000.
Hmmm, this is scary that I'm going to agree with Achilles, yet again. Arch Magus, field fighting over IDOC is every bit as noble as fighting over a spawn. This should not be confused with Yew gate fights.

Once again, Achilles, good job.

S

Sir Achilles

Hmmm, this is scary that I'm going to agree with Achilles, yet again. Arch Magus, field fighting over IDOC is every bit as noble as fighting over a spawn. This should not be confused with Yew gate fights.

Once again, Achilles, good job.
Wow this is scary! Thanks!

A

Arch Magus

I stand corrected. I didn't even realize that they were fighting over IDOC's.

At least everyone is still having fun, yes?:dunce:

A

Arch Magus

Where u been magus?
Nowhere special.
I followed Darkfall for the past 2 months....
What a joke....I finally decided "Who cares i'm never going to be able to get this ****ing game" so I gave up and haven't been playing anything since.

What's new with you Bombastic? :danceb:
Is everybody having fun with spawns and stuff? Lots of harry's? ^_^

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nowhere special.
I followed Darkfall for the past 2 months....
What a joke....I finally decided "Who cares i'm never going to be able to get this ****ing game" so I gave up and haven't been playing anything since.

What's new with you Bombastic? :danceb:
Is everybody having fun with spawns and stuff? Lots of harry's? ^_^
Some of us RoT guys went over to LS and were beating on people over there and now they dont log on when were on unfortanly =( So were gonna come back to chessy and hope theres more fighting =>