• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Two Extrememly Rare Statues

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These pair of statues are very old and rare. Both still have their original markings of the type of healing charges. They are from Dungeon Deceit. Moveable weight 1 stone.

Similar bidding style as previously seen, i.e. start bidding and if I see an amount I like I will sell. Those of you who love server births and ultra rare items here are two that's a must to collect. I guarantee you there are no more than 1-2 left if any.

I'll just start their reserves at 1 plat each.

Statues.png

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I have the exact same healing statue but it's 255 stones and stuck in a backpack, you know if it's same origins or it's value?
I think its the same origin, but most people who owns these have them stuck in containers, I had a braizer like this, and I was able to chop it to get it stuck in my castle. Wonder how Manti got these outside the container.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mine are not stuck they are 1 stone movable. The origins of the 255 stones are not the same as the 1 stones. The 255 stones were created from an exploit end up in containers. That bug came around 1998-9 if I remember correctly. There were very few like the ones I have and most were lost over time so now they are rare to almost unique. I only know of 1 other Pegasuses 1 stone statue exist. My surfer one is the only one I know of and had charges back then.

Last edited: