• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Two Discussions

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. We can use another festival by now. At least I feel like I can use one. Do we have one planned?

2. Does anyone have any pre-Magicinia destruction photos? Specifically of the towns or inside of shops etc..

Thanks

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well last I had heard Lineman was planning one on Pacific. However I haven't heard anything recently and I am anxious as well. The RP Alliance of Pacific has plenty of facilities in our Player town of Sagewind that we would be more than happy to use to facilitate this endeavor. We were hoping to coincide the rares fest with a players fest, running week log activities and events. Once I get some definite confirmation and we establish plans I can start planning accordingly. I know that we would have the support of noted rares collectors such as Pfloyd and Eve L. Antagonist to help with the rares committee. Please, lets bring it to Pac!

KingHen

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes on both! I would like to remember the pre destruction days.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just remember, people in general don't like to visit page 2 and beyond in these threads so if the next one is on Pacific, make sure a thread is created and stays fresh so that it is always on player's mind.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Yes please let me know so I can make sure I have a shard shield for the appropriate shard ;)

Edit: PS you can find some images of magincia on google images. I think enough for you to trigger your memory pretty well.

Last edited:

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thank you, tried it just now, didn't find what i was looking for. I am mainly looking for photos of inside of buildings before the destruction.

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was planning on early November or late November still not sure. If I wait to Late November we can cover both Halloween and Thanks Giving event items. Let me know your thoughts.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I was planning on early November or late November still not sure. If I wait to Late November we can cover both Halloween and Thanks Giving event items. Let me know your thoughts.
Thats WAY TOO LONG to wait! LOL

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like the general idea Lineman, doing like an Autumn Fest. Please add me to you ICQ and let's collaborate on this. You have my full support and the backing of the entire alliance.