• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Two Competitions - (Canceled)

QMSoar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings!

I wanted to make a special post about two competitions that will be happening at the Skara Brae Halloween festival this Saturday night. Both competitions will be open to new entries right up to final judging, but as they are artistic, the best idea would be to have a tinker with your designs in advance.

The Scarecrow Decor Competition
Start Time : Between 9:00 and 9:30 EST.
This is a house deco competition on a small 3x3 tile area. Contestants will be given only 20 minutes to construct their entries at the competition house at the festival. The requirements for entries are as follows.
- The scene must be Halloween themed and include a scarecrow (either the deeded type or a self designed construction from lockdowns.)
- Must be fully contained within a 3x3 tile area, including all parts of multi-tile objects and house add-ons.
- You can build as high as you like, but if you need to go beyond one story, please let us know so we can assign you a roof-top lot in the competition house.
- You can only use lockdowns and house add-ons (no house customization elements), and will be able to use the deco tool to turn, raise, and lower objects.
Prizes
1st - 10 million
2nd - 6 million
3rd - 4 million

The Halloween Costume Competition
Start Time : About 10:00 EST.
All you need to do for this one is design an original costume from the many wearables and colors in game, and show it off for our judges. Each contestant will be given a few minutes to talk about their entry on stage.
Prizes
1st - 10 million
2nd - 6 million
3rd - 4 million

Both competitions have limited entry space, but you can reserve your place in advance by posting on this thread.

Look forward to seeing you there!
- Soar

Last edited:

QMSoar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unfortunatly these have been cancelled with the Festival cancellation. Please see Jadey's post on the Atlantic Event forum, and my post on this forum. Both of which I cannot provide links to because the Stratics forums are still messed up. :( :( <- Double sad faces!

Last edited:
T

Tazar

Unfortunatly these have been cancelled with the Festival cancellation. Please see Jadey's post on the Atlantic Event forum, and my post on this forum. Both of which I cannot provide links to because the Stratics forums are still messed up. :( :( <- Double sad faces!
Here are the two missing Links. Soar -If you are having trouble with links - please ICQ me and I'll be happy to help. :) They seem to be working fine for me.

http://stratics.com/community/threads/skara-brae-halloween-fest-cancelation.306633/

http://stratics.com/community/threads/cancellation-details-skara-brae-festival.306672/