• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Two Cloaks tonight

G

Get your blackrock and earn a cloak.

They dropping again.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Or save your blackrock cus you might be able to turn it in again...

decisions decisions.....*grins*

F

Fayled Dhreams

stirs the pot even more

then again ... AFTER the turn in ...
might just need BOTH (cloak and rock) to "change sides"

god ... i LOVE the unknown ...

I

imported_Loquacious Wrath

Save your blackrock and just inflict a lot of damage. I read the first post of this thread. Then I logged on to find a shadowlord. Someone else used their blackrock, taking about 1/2 of the hit points down. The mob of us took down the rest. Using my Cu Sidhe and lots of attack spells, I got a cloak on the first try. :)

I don't even understand why someone would like to wear it since it damages you.

*sticks cloak in with all the other stuff*

G

No Blackrock on me and got two also this evening. Of course I did not win the cloak in all the battles with shadowlords tonight, others also have got them. Had to bail for supper and a guild event, but I will be back.

Emil Ispep

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got 3... I looked around Luna for cheap BR, found a vendor with 3 peices for 150k each, and bought them all. Found one SL, cast Armageddon, and went outside for a smoke, and had a cloak in my backpack upon return.
The other two SLs spawned at the same time.. got one, (rezzed) and got the other on the way back in. Two more.

No more cheap BR for sale though... not using mine...

Redxpanda

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I missed alot of the event in the beginning but pulled out some blackrock tonight. Using 5 pieces i got 4 cloaks. I have one piece of blackrock left that i wont part with. Ah well, i guess i can always try and mine some now.