• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] Two bugs

Thav12

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wait for target, target current macros are not working right since the last patch. It appears to be a timing issue where either the target does not appear and then the macro just waits for some target to appear. It could be my clicking a bandaid (target appears) and the macro continues. Before the last patch this worked flawlessly. Now I have to redo the macros and time them, can't use the wait for target icon anymore.

Second bug is a client bug that is quite reproducible. While in the game full screen, in windows 7 (I know, not supported) but still, use the windows key to get to the desktop, open a site or click on ventrillo or do anything else, click on the taskbar to go back to SA client and it just disappears, complete crash. No error window or anything. Will have to restart the game from scratch.

Still, no crashes during gameplay since download of the game. ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT.

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since the patch, I crashed more than ever. Then again.. I was at the Luna invasion.
Seem like the Crown Jewel of a client STILL CAN'T HANDLE crimson dragons.:sad3: