• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Twisted Weald kos bug?

Val-Tur

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One of my characters is now KOS (kill on sight) to paragon satyrs and cu sidhe in the twisted weald - and maybe to a few regulars too. My character attatcked a regular satyr last night a couple of times. I know that if there are certain creatures around when a saytr discords you, the other creatures will attack you. But that is normally solved when you exit/re-enter the area (or if you relog).

I am positive karma
died half a dozen times
logged off/on multiple times
been invised
exited/entered the twisted weald multiple times

It seems as if I am now *remembered* or simply a *flag* that wont fade has been set on my character to be killed instantly when I come in sight of certain creatures.

I guess I simply cannot enter twisted weald again until every single creature that was around when I attatcked the first satyr is dead?

Anyone had this happen?

I

imported_Lariat

Paragons are a little more strict on how much karma you have to have to be safe around them. Spend half an hour in Blood Dungeon and you'll be fine.

Val-Tur

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So far so good. I raised my karma 3 levels. No kos yet. Thanks. I thought you were safe as long as you were on the positive side.

E

Elydir

You have to be in the 625 and up categories.

Notable, Prominent, Renowned, Lord/Lady (by itself) is the troublesome middleground.