• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Twelfth Planet: Voss

E

Ezoia

Twelfth Planet: Voss

Eleven planets, billions of star systems and now we are pleased to add one of the most unknown planets, Voss.* More of a mythos, this planet will be the first to come out of the history books of Star Wars and brought to life for the Old Republic.*

C

CaptRex

hmm... I didn't know that there's a planet Voss in Star Wars..... :popcorn:

E

Ezoia

I was a bit taken back by it as well. I can't wait to see more of it.

J

J'kaura

Definitely, it is one of those planets that has been in Star Wars lore for awhile although they never really elaborated on any more info other than the planet existed.

It's nice to see that Biowares choice of planets are interesting and bringing new lore into the Star Wars Universe. It makes for an interesting story and a platform for Sith and Jedi to engage on the planet!