• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tutorial for making roofs?

Chad Sexington

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can someone point me to one? I've never used them because I wanted more more. I don't need space anymore, I need a roof. ^^

Can't seem to get started.

Thanks.

Chad Sexington

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No names pop up when I hover over it with my cursor. When I click on a roof tile, nothing appears on the cursor. The walls work fine. Click a wall, the wall tile is stuck to the cursor and I can paste it wherever I want. The roof, nothing appears at all.

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No names pop up when I hover over it with my cursor. When I click on a roof tile, nothing appears on the cursor. The walls work fine. Click a wall, the wall tile is stuck to the cursor and I can paste it wherever I want. The roof, nothing appears at all.
That's very odd. I'm really not sure why that would be happening. Is it just on that level? Have you tried making something more basic on test? Are you trying to use a roof you can't becuase you don't have the expansion? Maybe this is a client bug?

That's the only things I can think of.

Chad Sexington

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's very odd. I'm really not sure why that would be happening. Is it just on that level? Have you tried making something more basic on test? Are you trying to use a roof you can't becuase you don't have the expansion? Maybe this is a client bug?

That's the only things I can think of.
I figured it out.

My 2nd account was never upgraded to ML. I guess the roofing options still show. That's what was throwing me.

I've decided to drop my 18x18 and place a large tower instead. I think it worked out for the best.