• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tuscan from Legends, I have your SoulStones.

Citizenbushido

Adventurer
Anyone on Legends hold SS for people?

I've never found a IDOC, but tonight I did and it ruined my night.

So, I'm running around Legends looking at all the epic house spots available & I come across this tower NE of the Brit gate. I come across the sign and it reads idoc and pop it falls. My first thought is HOLY **** my second is omg what do I do? I pop a small house real close to where the Tower fell and start moving the house full of chests. I'm panicking trying to move all this stuff.

My 3 year old rolls up and starts pissing on the floor. I'm yelling at her to go to the potty. My wife comes to see what the commotion is all about and sees her pissing on the floor. SO, of course my wifes starts yelling at me to do something about it instead of playing UO. My Dad comes over rings the door bell, the dog goes apecake. I'm telling my wife I have to take care of this dudes Soul Stones. Shes yelling WTF are SOUL STONES & my dad is asking whats so important about soul stones. He says what ever, I'm leaving. I profusely apologize to my wife that I cant stop what I'm doing & I'll make up for it by doing the dishes for a week.
So, On the bright side Tuscan I have your SoulStones and as much stuff as I could secure in a little house.
On the not so bright side, My wife is mad at me. My dad thinks i'm even stranger than I was the last 42 years & I have to do dishes for a week.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
love that story!

if you find that you can't keep the stones please let me know, I can hold them should the owner ever return

mana hit

Grand Inquisitor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think a lot of us has stories like that,especially if your the only one in the family who plays.20 years + in this game and I still can't explain to my wife,that when I'm doing something with someone,that they are relying on your word,I'm not sure if she understands or cares that there is a person behind that character just like me.Glad I read your story,it hit home.