• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Turtle spawn weapons for sampire?

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
What are the best weapons for Turtle spawn?

I know lev 1 and lev 2 ---> 100% fire elemental, HML, HSL, HFA(hit fire area), DI, HLD :Double axe?
What about lev 3 allosaurus and the eles 1x1 attack : Bladed staff, HML,HSL, 100%cold or energy, DI, HLL, unknown slayer? or better use Rep slayer?
Level 4 ----> ??
Turtle dragon -----?? Bladed staff 100% energy or cold, HSL, HML, HLL, HLD, unknown slayer?

Any help/info appreciated.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
For level 3 I use a 100% cold radiant scimitar without hit area to not cause infernals to throw their fire stuff at me and kill me in seconds. They have no slayers that we can imbue in our weapons, only bird slayer and eodon slayer.
For level 4 (the dinos) I use a 100% cold broadsword with hll, hml, hsl, di and reptile slayer.
For the turtle, I use a 100% energy broadsword with HLD, HLA, HSL, HML and DI.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
For level 3 I use a 100% cold radiant scimitar without hit area to not cause infernals to throw their fire stuff at me and kill me in seconds. They have no slayers that we can imbue in our weapons, only bird slayer and eodon slayer.
For level 4 (the dinos) I use a 100% cold broadsword with hll, hml, hsl, di and reptile slayer.
For the turtle, I use a 100% energy broadsword with HLD, HLA, HSL, HML and DI.
Ty for input