• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Turtle hatchling

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Has anyone how has used one of these tested to see if they inherited any of the special moves of its momma? Specifically curious if it has the ability to disarm or dismount... Or is it really just a mini greater dragon (bleed special)?

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's identical to a Greater Dragon, other than that it isn't vulnerable to Reptile/Dragon Slayer, and it's Preferred Food is Fish.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well there's the taming love for pvp that you guys wanted.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I've noticed that it casts more spells the a Greater Dragon.

It explo/flamestrikes, poisons, E-bolts...even G-heals itself. My GD doesn't do that.

Gamer_Goblin

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I've noticed that it casts more spells the a Greater Dragon.

It explo/flamestrikes, poisons, E-bolts...even G-heals itself. My GD doesn't do that.
My GD poisons. ;) Few things with resist low enough to be poisoned live long enough for it to happen though. LOL I've also seen mine Greater Heal. My Greater Dragon lives 10x longer at 10% than it takes to get from 100% to 10%.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
we would need to actually SEE a Eoden slayer first in game.
True... but to do that you have to do a lot of hunting... I don't know about you but I don't get much time to actually pick through loot at the champ.

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
we would need to actually SEE a Eoden slayer first in game.
Well there's those artifacts that drop in one encounter in the game that takes forever and a day to do...

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
True... but to do that you have to do a lot of hunting... I don't know about you but I don't get much time to actually pick through loot at the champ.
ive been picking and looking and hunting and i havnt seen one slayer yet.
ive come to the unscientific conclusion that non of the new slayers are dropping as properties on normal loot and that they can only be found on artifacts which i havnt seen yet either.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
ive been picking and looking and hunting and i havnt seen one slayer yet.
ive come to the unscientific conclusion that non of the new slayers are dropping as properties on normal loot and that they can only be found on artifacts which i havnt seen yet either.
Nor have I since you have to do the Shadowguard thing for that and I honestly haven't had the time. So my question is once you go to the roof do you then have to start all over?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nor have I since you have to do the Shadowguard thing for that and I honestly haven't had the time. So my question is once you go to the roof do you then have to start all over?
I still have the roof to do. If you exit or die you can go back and try again. A guild mate told me once you complete it you have to start the whole thing over again. You can't just go back to the roof each time. Hopefully somebody can confirm this.