• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Turtle Eggs & OP Bananas

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Two things:

1.) Turtle Eggs - The timer on when to water them is screwy. Example: I put the egg in the incubator, and gave it its' first watering @ 12:noon on day one. The next day, day 2, the egg became ready re-water at 5pm. The last watering was at 10pm. I'd like to see the timer on a more reliable schedule.

2.) Gorilla Bananas - OMG.. doing 20 damage when all my resists are at 70 seems a bit high. 8-10 damage sounds a little bit more reasonable.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did Mass Sleep on a group of gorilla's and my screen went gray. I guess sleeping ones can still throw bananas lol:banana:

Spock's Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
There are harder champ spawns in the game, but none more tedious or annoying. The bananas, the disarming dinosaurs, the fire on the ground you can never see through all the crap, being poisoned all the time, etcetera. None of the mobs can even cast, the spawn just isn't that hard, but god is it ever not fun.

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are harder champ spawns in the game, but none more tedious or annoying. The bananas, the disarming dinosaurs, the fire on the ground you can never see through all the crap, being poisoned all the time, etcetera. None of the mobs can even cast, the spawn just isn't that hard, but god is it ever not fun.
The Greater Phoenix are casters. Just a quick fyi..