• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Turning in all this stuff.

L

LS Player

I hope all this stuff we have collected over the years,is going to be worth the storage and lag we cause by having all these items.I am sure once the turn in process is over,it should reduce lag a fraction.

I just hope whatever we are turning it all this stuff for,isnt something we already have and its just rehued.

As said many times,why not a simple pair of earrings with a random mod on it.That is something every single player can use,and it fills up a slot currently not used by atleast 95% of the players.

M

Maximinus Thrax

maybe they'll give us rare metals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L

LS Player

I can see the rush for some different color armor now,selling metal gloves of the pink pig.

J

JoyousGard

I heard it is going a purple slice of bacon for any 10 items you hand in. So, it's still up to you if you want to hold onto them or not.

G

Yeah and that slot will then be used solely for this one thing - which will essentially imbalance PvP. Think of it like a crimson cinture. What PvPer doesn't want or have one of these?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Yeah and that slot will then be used solely for this one thing - which will essentially imbalance PvP. Think of it like a crimson cinture. What PvPer doesn't want or have one of these?

[/ QUOTE ]

None, which is why it doesn't imbalance PvP at all.

I

imported_Exe_

And all pvpers are barefoot too, no vinecord sandles either.
Nothing to see here, move along...

I

imported_Hanna

I cant wait to turn it al in, so sick of collecting it.

I

imported_Skrag

I hope you get two widgets for every one item turned in, with a promise of the widgets being useful "someday". Just to make everyone's head (and house storage) explode.

:p

A

Apocalyptica

What will we be able to turn in? Sorry, been away for a long time and try catching up now. So far I only got, that we turn in stuff and get other stuff for it?
Anybody know roughly when this will happen?

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah except if earrings were a used slot everyone could have something on it would still be balanced. The crimson cincture does not unbalance anything. Anyone can get one if they work hard enough for it and everyone can compete on the same level.

The same can not be said about the vane cords and other insane items not everyone can get. Those DO unbalance pvp considerably at that.

G

Don't worry. I think we are only a week away from the next round of useless un-repairable un-fortifiable crap for our item-based funfest.

C

Connor_Graham

<blockquote><hr>

Don't worry. I think we are only a week away from the next round of useless un-repairable un-fortifiable crap for our item-based funfest.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm more hoping they do the same turn in they did for the blackrock, but with better odds at the better stuff for those who didn't give their blackrock to the "evil" guys...

The un-repairable, un-fortifiable crap didn't go over too well with most players, so again I'm hoping the Dev team paid attention to that....

I

imported_GalenKnighthawke

<blockquote><hr>

What will we be able to turn in? Sorry, been away for a long time and try catching up now. So far I only got, that we turn in stuff and get other stuff for it?
Anybody know roughly when this will happen?

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.uoherald.com/news/news.php?newsid=346

Next Publish.

When that'll be? We don't know.

In the meantime, go to the "Dark Moonglow" through the dimensional rift in "real" Moonglow, kill stuff, and gather stuff. With one exception, en evil artifact robe that pops in your pack like a Doom artifact, the "stuff" is on corpses. There's swords, shields, and "threads." All 3 are neon white, more or less.

-Galen's player

the 4th man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, the way I see it, no one told anyone to collect anything. It's pure choice. Some driven by greed, obviously.....collecting over 200, 300, 500, items to turn in says something about a player. Materielistic.

That's your choice, no questions asked.....just chill and let other players who have to work and raise a family, have time to accumulate as well.

I have my fair share, and I'm back to doing other things I put off for so long.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't wait! It'll make this all so worth it! It'll make no plot developement during the two weeks (except for a tent appearing with some token NPCs) less lame! It'll make my gameplay feel so much more rewarding while I stock my vendor with junk I'd never use myself! These are so much better than EM events! I LOVE INU!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Well, the way I see it, no one told anyone to collect anything. It's pure choice. Some driven by greed, obviously.....collecting over 200, 300, 500, items to turn in says something about a player. Materielistic.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it says we play. There is no standard to judge someone by based on how much they participate in any event. Only those who become bitter because they tried once or twice, died, and went back to banksitting and talking about the most recent in-game weddings...

G

You get your very own Magic Moment with Inu the Crone for every hundred items you redeem.