• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Turn in, too Late?

M

mmmbeer05

why would you wanna do that....

none of the rewards are worth it!

G

If you are giving away millions of gold, I'll take it. Luna bank, Pacific. Character: J S Bach.

G

You mean you want to slap a price on every single item that can be handed in?

I tell you what. If there is gold added to the system I wont even bother handing my crap in. Whats the point? I have plenty of gold. I also have plenty of items with no use. Gold has many uses. You are saying you want 1 item - a cheque - to be just as rewarding as storing 1000 ophidian rations, which could take up as much as 40 items if they were all together. Let alone other items.

Title is misleading. I thought it was going to be some good arguement on the hand-in system coming too late to the game. Nothing is too late to add to the system, considering it hasn't even gone onto test yet.

G

Just buy them when players put them on their vendors.

Remember how you are so intent on community and all that? It's not a single player game you know.

G

jus thinking of ways to take mills out of game phase 2 perhaps.

I

imported_Xana Banana

I'll agree that the turn in came too late. after stuffing up my house with hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of event items - snake skins, ophid rations n orders, rat coins, etc...and having no more room for items with actual uses - 9th anny tokens....I threw out an awful lot of stuff a VERY long time ago. I'm sure there are others who feel the same. I only own one account and one small house so storing all that stuff for so long without a turn in date in sight was not very realistic for me. I'm just a little disappointed...but I at least have lockdowns available now for threads n cloaks n plane swords n shields lol

G

wanna take mills out of the game? then sell something with in the game that would be worth millions of gold. Like item bless deeds maybe 5-10mill a pop. That would clear some gold out of the game. ;]

G

<blockquote><hr>

wanna take mills out of the game? then sell something with in the game that would be worth millions of gold. Like item bless deeds maybe 5-10mill a pop. That would clear some gold out of the game. ;]

[/ QUOTE ]

Then everyone can bless the items that dont break and never have to worry about insurance or anything for the rest of their UO time. and wouldnt Gold turn in be the same as buying?