• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Turn In rewards, what did you claim?

L

love2winalot

So, you waited years keeping every useless item in creation, and now can turn in a lot of it......so what did you get? The ear rings, mouse, snake boots, what?

Was it worth it? :shots:

K

Kurgan

Nothing yet, but almost to 600K for points..
Waiting for the next turn in round..

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
I'm only a few hundred clicks away from my 6th piece of Knight's Armor! :p

ColterDC

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I turned in just about all the useless crap I had, and ended up with about 400k in points.

I got my wife that mouse statue and myself a pair of boots.

Saving the rest of the points for round 2.

kinney42

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I have over 1.2 mil of points and all I got was a pair of boots.....the only object worth anything. everything else, including the armor, is pathetic.

J

jelinidas

Boots for everyone! Still have a little over 600k and also waithing for round 2.

L

Lord Drakelord

So, you waited years keeping every useless item in creation, and now can turn in a lot of it......so what did you get? The ear rings, mouse, snake boots, what?

I got the two ugly rat [Sherry the mouse, gave one away to a Sonoma Museum], three set of earrings for Human char's, and one shirt for Guild leader, the one that save the day quote. I am still saving over 380k of points in hopes of getting enough reward points to get the entire white armor set, [wish they lower the points on that] and not pay a bloody forture for it off Luna vendors.

When I am not killing Vanguards, I am after those snakes for rations and skins.

angelus aconitum

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I took a full armour set with norse helm, a mouse statue, one of every shirt, two nocturne earrings, one pair of snake skin boots and I still have 89k points in store.

If it was worth it ? Hmmmm, good question ! I would prefer if the armour set would be ringmail instead of platemail. I think ringmail looks better. And I hope that the mouse statue will work with spamming the news ;)

C

Coppelia

I took one Sherry the mouse by curiosity and I must say it's pixely wrong (blue stains like if it were in 16 colors).
I also took one CoM are #1 shirt because pub 52 destroyed my faction robe, and a "I saved the day and all I go was this lousy shirt" shirt, for the cynism, and I hope turn #2 will have the bottom so I can hang around in blessed cloth with stupid writings on it. :p

I have no point left, but can work on it a bit (not to reach hundreds of thousands though).

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

A set of the Knight's armor (only after finding out the Pub 53 mods)
Sherry Statue
1 Boots
1 Earrings

Spent a little under half of the points I have availible and waiting for Pub 53 to continue turnins and rewards.

F

Fink

I took one Sherry the mouse by curiosity and I must say it's pixely wrong (blue stains like if it were in 16 colors).
That pixely gunk is meant to be a marble effect, but it just makes it look like an alpha version placeholder graphic. Blecch. Silly pose/frame they chose, too. A standing one would be better, and one that could be rotated.

I'd like them to revisit the statue art entirely and make a standing mouse, with mousey proportions instead of a rat graphic. I love rats & ratmen, but Sherry's meant to be a mouse.

--

I claimed a full plate suit, two pair of boots, two pair of earrings, and a Sherry statue. I have 100k points left, plus another 800k I can turn in once round 2 comes out.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

The Sherry statue is a bit pixellated in KR, but not badly so. It would be nice if it were more "Sherry-like" however. Maybe if Grimm has some time....

Z

Zodiac19

I had enough stuff to get me a pair of earrings and a mouse. But I tend not to collect tonnes of useless crap.

L

Lord Richard

Well, with my 40 billion points, I haven't gotten anything...to busy playing all day and night to stop and smell the rewards.

A

Azureal

I left around the time the invasion started, so I didnt end up with chests full of random crap like most people. Ive been farming Ophids pretty much every day for the last week, and Ive come up with 43k in points. Some of that is from a few rare cheap cursed arties Ive bought and handed in. Looking through the list of items theres not really anything there I like, and almost all of it I can live without.

Like most others that have mentioned it, the mouse especially looks stupid.

Looking forward to seeing what the second round of turn-ins and rewards are though. Hopefully nothing associated with this new Vanguard spawn. My mage/bard has had little luck killing a single thing since they showed up.

M

mmmbeer

im waiting too

but so far ive gotten some sashes and earrings and boots.

i got like 2m points left.

D

dielock

I got the mouse and I am waiting for round two. The mouse was the only thing I thought was worth anything.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Well..me being..me *laughs* I am collector of all things UO (That I can afford or manage to get my hands on)

I did the Book of Truth quest on 4 charactors so I would have 2 candles and each quest item :)

So this turn-in event, you guessed it, I got one of everything, just cus I can, the Knight's Armor will be worn by my female Pally so I got the female plate and norse helm. TWO Sherry Statues, one for my house and one for my luna house.

Still have about...500k points left, so over all I think I did pretty well.

and yes I think it was TOTALLY worth it and I will never EVER sell a thing...every piece is a part of history that I will do my best to preserve.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I'm a little different, I won't sell anything, but mainly because I get what I know I will USE, thus things like the shirts and the sashes were a miss. Just tonight I was looking to buy an Obsidian Blade, but after seeing the listed mods (and knowing the non-listed mod) and seeing the price, I decided against it as I'll never use the thing. So basically I got what I plan to use and now I'm waiting on Pub 53 to use some of it and to see what's in the next round.

I'm just glad to have freed up a good portion of storage count.

S

SilentFoxXy

Luckily, being a 14 hr a day grinder, I had several chests full of handable inables;)

I was able to cliam one of every item, including a full 10 part knights set.

Actually used all my points up, as I didnt realise there was a 2nd hand in that handt been mentioned...;)

Thus, I am now spending several hours a day whacking Ophids outside their lair, getting probably 10-15 skinz and loads of rations every hour, and have managed to save ??? up another 500k points for this mythical 2nd tier hand in....

Who knows , they may even be accepting the Obsidian Blades and the Shadow shields, of which I now am the proud owner of 50 of each. Not a tamer either, a pure ledgendary pally who uses chiv and stands and dukes toe to toe, swapping to Overseers saundered when the dirty vanguard summons his minions.

Thankfully several friendly helpful folk on Europa stop and help, (yes even, lord forbid, tamers) Its been fun, but now the drops are apparently as valuable (less maybe) than planeshields and planeswords.(How less valuable??, well they fall on every Vanguard, sometimes 3 and 4 of them in one corpse, hell Planswords dont drop on every wisp/fetid/fallen do they??)

That said, the shields do enhance very nicely ty with copper and bronze.

Oh, back to the post, a set of each than you, and a full chest of stuff to look pretty until next ....'Theme of the month'.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Actually, the planeswords are VERY much more common, as every Fallen has one or the other.

The rarity of the Vanguard's weaponry is more in line with that of the Cloaks of Corruption (Instead of 3 cloaks per Shadowlord, 2 items per Vanguard, and the spawn is at about the same level, once you factor in the ones that get stuck in the ground).

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A pair of earrings as well. It's good for my non-nightsight having human character.

I think I have enough points for a pair of boots without turning in more cursed arties. Maybe I'll save up for more boots as well, my poison resists as a whole are rather low.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got over 300k points waiting for round 2 for sure...

Did take the mouse ,one pair of boots and a shirt for now...

E

Evilminion

One set of Knight's Armor (norse helm and female plate), one pair of earrings for my sole remaining human character, a white sash, a "Magincia Pride" t-shirt because I thought it was funny, and of course a Sherry statue, which looks wonderful in my roof garden.

I still have just over 10k points, and I'm hoping that's enough to get me a mousehole to put next to my Sherry! Can't wait for publish 53...

L

love2winalot

Hail: I guess i missed it, but where did EA say that current points could be used in the next turn in? Has anyone used points from the last turn in for this one? Not that I dont have %100 confidence in how EA runs things, but i sure as hell would want to make sure that i was not saving the points, and then found out they were useless come the next turn in?:confused:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh dear u didnt spend all your points did you??

The mouse hole as already been told of next publish and thats gonna be sooooo nice....

And they have said come round 2 there will be a few more trade items to trade in to get even more points and a few more rewards to choose from.