• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

turn in question

woody

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ever since turn in started i have been turning stuff in last night one of my friends logged in and meet me at the collection box. he was looking at rewards and said what is this book for worth 5000 point. Me and 2 others immediatly said what book we have seen no book. he said well i do i immediatly ran and got him 5000 points as my char did not have this option and neither did 2 other friends who came running as i have been doing all the lugging i know 3 of my char had been used to turn in and collected . none of his had or my other 2 friends accts . only person who saw book was him and as soon as he claimed it was no longer on his list. Only thing we could see different from our 18 acct experiment was he was a palidin and follerer in 2 virtues we all had no one or none on our palidins and could not see it with like 20 char of all kinds book is called virtue by lord british

L

Lord Richard

Humm, I'm totally confused at this point...what are you talking about?

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the book is the ophidian journal, dropped during the ophidian invasion.
***edit**
ok i just reread the post (sorry a little tired) your saying it as a reward for the points turned in? and your friend got one, but you havent seen it? and you dont have it on your reward screen?

Sounds like ur friend was pullin ur leg. :/

woody

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you are right it was on his reward for the points turned in and yes my friend got one and no he was not pulling me leg as he immediatly gave it to me it is called virtue by lord british and looks like the book shattering in appearance .

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

Virtue by lord british is a book you are supposed to get when doing the quest chain for the cloak of humility. It only appears while your doing that quest.

L

Lord Richard

I turned in a journal, but never thought to try any other book...lets all go to the provisioner and buy up all the books

woody

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no this was on the menu where you could pick your reward . was 5000 points

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
You were, I assume, at the Brit Library. From what you're saying it sounds like you're part way through the cloak of Humility quest. That book will ONLY show up if you are on that quest and at that point within the quest.

IF you are trying to turn in items from the 2008 Spring Cleaning you are in the wrong place!!!!

woody

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no larisa this was at the pub 52 collection box for turn in . do you have a char with 2 virtues being worked on this was a paladin char with honor and forget what he went to look at reward choices had never turned any in and for 5000 points got a choice that was the book

K

Kurgan

Yes woody I myself got this as a reward choice.
The char I got it with has never done the virtue quest, and this was at the turn in box from Pub 52.
It is a Luna white color book.
Virtue by Lord British.
I will try and post a pic tonite when I get home.
I asked about and no one has gotten this as a reward choice. Seems to be a total random reward oppps thing.

K

Kurgan

Then maybe we will have a true rare on our hands..
Mine is on Napa BTW...

woody

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
mine cats i would say server one of a kind but i got mine at like10pm yesterday night

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have one locked down, thats just a wierd bug. i went through the virtue quest half way to get mine for the white room. the odd way your getting it, if i am clear its the same thing, is not the only way

P

packrat

I have 2 books, 1 is called: virtue by Lord Blackthorn (it is brown in color) and the 2nd is called: Welcome by Lord Blachthorn (it is green in color) Are these the types of books you got? I have been having these books for well over 5 years. I was just curious if it was the same thing.
The first sentence in the virtue book reads like this.
Within this world live people with many different ideals.

angelus aconitum

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 2 books, 1 is called: virtue by Lord Blackthorn (it is brown in color) and the 2nd is called: Welcome by Lord Blachthorn (it is green in color) Are these the types of books you got? I have been having these books for well over 5 years. I was just curious if it was the same thing.
The first sentence in the virtue book reads like this.
Within this world live people with many different ideals.
The book "A Welcome" by Lord Blackthorn is from the Betrayers. There's a rare chance that they carry that book when you kill them. I have three different hues of that book so far: red, green and blue.