• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Turn In and Pts so far, the Math

G

Hail: Jeremy posted that a Beserker syth is 7500 pts for turn in. Just "1" white armor piece cost 200,00 points. So, you had to kill 27 Beserkers, and be the one to get the weapon off all 27 of them, just to get 1 piece of the armor.

G

I actually like that it's an incredibly large amount of points for the armor. It will make it semi-rare, which is nice being it will only be for collecting anyway, considering it's very low stats. Will make a nice display item for anyone able to acquire the full set.

G

I think the numbers are a bit large..
I also wish the armor was mage armor.

G

The point is to use up items. Not create the same hording with different items.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

But 5 pieces of rubble for a shirt 10 for earrings and up would be enough to reduce the number of items GREATLY.

Instead they want us to hand over everything we did collect over the past couple of years for a couple junk decoration items.

****ing forget it. I will keep ALL of my junk and cause as much lag as I can with it before handing in everything for a shirt...

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

But 5 pieces of rubble for a shirt 10 for earrings and up would be enough to reduce the number of items GREATLY.

Instead they want us to hand over everything we did collect over the past couple of years for a couple junk decoration items.

****ing forget it. I will keep ALL of my junk and cause as much lag as I can with it before handing in everything for a shirt...

[/ QUOTE ]

Starting to look like it may sit in my collection aswell. Too high a price.

G

Jeremy was just giving an example. Personally all I want is a few pairs of earrings and boots.

Emil Ispep

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think id be happier with my swords and shields..

"a dollar for eternal happiness? hmm id be happier with the dollar." - Mr. Burns

G

I'll probably turn in everything I was planning on getting rid of, but sitting on the tickets to see if this IS only the "first round".

BUt that's the weird part of the way the devs have been doing things... we always think we have to wait on "the next round".

U

_Uriah Heep_

Other than trying to build a set of armor to display, well, actually looks like most of what is there is stuff to display, or wear while banksitting...I don't see much use in em.
The boots maybe..Earrings? hmmm, nope Uriah don't roll dat way

Thinkin I might keep my collection of crap too, and see what's down the road

G

My Macer has more Resists when butt naked then what the Knight Armor gives. Earrings of Nocturne would be useful for my Macer and Samurai/Swordsman though.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I'll probably turn in everything I was planning on getting rid of, but sitting on the tickets to see if this IS only the "first round".

BUt that's the weird part of the way the devs have been doing things... we always think we have to wait on "the next round".

[/ QUOTE ]

What he said.

Might keep a Sword, Shield, Ophid Journal and a Snake skin or two for an event item. But the rest are going.