• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] TUNIC Sold other items will lock away for a bit ICQ me if you want to make an offer 688088242

NinjaSampire

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I would like to sell this tunic, it is on Atlantic and can deliver there. I am going to set a reserve at 30 mil and a buyout of 125. I will let this go until Tuesday 5 pm EST. Thanks for taking a look. I would like to add these other 2 pieces. The Luck wizard hat I would like to add with a reserve of 30 and buyout of 125. I THINK it can be enhanced and be 190 luck).The leaf gorget is 50 with a buyout of 150. If adding pieces to same thread Is frowned upon please let me know. I will change it back. If my prices are way off please let me know. I apologize for the layout. I couldn't put them all one file like usual.

Studded Tunic- SARAK 30 mil
Wizard Hat- Reserve not met (30)
Leaf Gorg- Reserve not Met (50)

Screenshot (17).png Screenshot (20).png Screenshot (16).png

Last edited: