• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TSO on macs?

P

Peppie

Oh yes I always have ti run Windows n vmware that suks bad .. ive been asking for a mac version thousand of times and luc said he cant wait to see TSO on a mac ( he got 3 macs )

M

Monkeybear

I remember Luc saying that he got TSO to work on his mac.

C

CheesyBread

The new Macs have something called Boot Camp where you can boot it up as Mac operating system or Windows operating system so then Sims Online would work that way. Hubby is looking into converting all our Pc's into Mac over the next year, hate to tell ya but i think i like my Pc better then a Mac. But then i really would hate to upgrade to Vista with a new computer, heard alot of negative things about Vista. So i guess either way gonna have to learn something new to use either way i go.

P

Peppie

Yah you can easily run windows on a mac but i dont really want to have windows on my mac lol

G

<blockquote><hr>

Yah you can easily run windows on a mac but i dont really want to have windows on my mac lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Then you won't have tso on your Mac.

J

jwilso3340

I have a Mac, and I play (when it's up and running) EA Land. The secret is that I have Parallels, which is a virtual machine and then installed Windows on it. TSO (EA Land) works great on my virtual machine on my Mac.

P

Pixified

I also run Parallels on my MacBook Pro.
It works really well.
Only thing is I have to take my battery out and plug it into the wall...otherwise my computer gets super hot. Like 190 degrees lol.
But the virtual machine itself works great.

J

jwilso3340

<blockquote><hr>

I also run Parallels on my MacBook Pro.
It works really well.
Only thing is I have to take my battery out and plug it into the wall...otherwise my computer gets super hot. Like 190 degrees lol.
But the virtual machine itself works great.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa! Thanks for the info! My lap is burned! :)