• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TSO-e Problem

M

Max CR

I am trying to register at the EA Land blog unsuccessfully. I am registering with the username Max CR and the email [email protected], but I have not yet recieved the confirmation email containing my password. It has been 1 hour now without recieving the email.

ALso, I have found NO WAY of contacting anybody who can help me besides Parizad through Stratics.

I

imported_eggchick7

I had that problem and opted for a new password which eventually came and I still couldnt use it, it wasnt recgonised so I replied by tagging the original password conformation and they sent another one and I got it, carefully typing it in slowly then changing it...no probs now