• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TSO Account/Game Help

• Thread starter Bullet1225
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Bullet1225

Hi all, recently just got back into TSO, or "EALand" I should say rather, it forced my account back to a trial, and wouldnt let me do much of anything in-game, so I went and subscribed, but it still wants me to finish the 14 day trial and I only have trial rights, anyone know if I can skip the trial without having to wait or repay?

G

I had the same trouble. Might want to send a message. Was suprised at how quickly most of my problems have been taken care of.

O

OrionnoirO

I sent a message yesterday to have them take a look at my account (TSO Beta tester account, didnt buy the founders package, now it wont let me on EA-Land as it wants a reg code from TSO)... That hasnt went so well, so far. All they have done is send a message back asking for the same information I already provided, and obviously didnt read over my mail as they not only asked me for my previous billing info (as I said in the first email, there isnt any, it was a beta), and the new game time code I am trying to use (again, isnt one, EA-Land is free, you would think they would know that)...

I hope to see it turn around, but when I am asked the exact same questions I already provided the answers to in the first email, it isnt giving me alot of confidence, instead it seemed like I was either being blown off or they are just stalling me hoping I give up.

If there is a different email I could use to go directly to someone at EA-Land/TSO/Maxis, whatever, it would be nice, I used the support.ea.com page to submit my request for help..

G

The phone support is generally more efficient than email.

"EA also offers a Customer Service helpline. The phone numbers for EA Customer and Technical Support are as follows:

Inside the United States and Canada: dial 1-866-543-5435
Outside the United States and Canada: dial 650-628-4306"