• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trying to return...for almost a week

malbado dios

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok ... so I was able to retrieve my old password ..get my accounts linked ... bought Stygian Abyss and High Seas booster pack and got both of them activated on my main account. However ... my log in is not getting verified. I verified that on my mystic account Stygian Abyss..etc. are activated. I have uninstalled and re-installed ..nothing is working. I have tried both the EC and CC.

Waiting for the embarrassing email support is sad to say the least. I have been waiting since March 3rd to get a response from them. I just hoped I could toss this out there and perhaps someone else has already been through this and can help. I hope someone can assist me, I prefer that my return not be so short lived.