• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trying to quit fatciton

• Thread starter shachraus
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
S

shachraus

I am trying to quit a faction and I am at the faction stone and it will not let me double click it to quite. Is there anyone out there that can help me figure out what I'm doing wrong. I have called a GM but I am # 9 in line and have been for about a half hour now. PLeASE help.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Make sure you're clicking on the stone that's in the same room with the pedestals for the sigils. It sounds like you might be clicking on the sign-up stone. You'll need to go further into the stronghold if that's where you are right now.

Also, if you're currently in a guild that belongs to a faction, you'll have to leave the guild first and then quit the faction. If you happen to be the guild leader, however, you don't have to leave the guild. But by quitting the faction, you will take everyone in the guild out of the faction.

It takes three days to complete the process of quitting a faction. You can find out how much time is left after you've started the process by saying, "What is my faction term status."

S

shachraus

YOU ROCK TINA SMALL!!!!!!!!!! I WAS IN THE WRONG LOCATION AND HAVE BEEN FLUSTERED FOR DAYS OVER THIS.. LOL I SHOULD HAVE WENT HER LOTS EARLIER. LOL

THANK YOU FOR REPLYING TO MY POST.

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
+ takes a week to resign... (or did they change that?)
They did **** it up at one point. They made it only 3 days to leave but they may have changed it back. Then again they never cease to amaze me on how horribly unresponsive they are after they after they **** something up.

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a question relative to this thread, i quitted faction yesterday evening with message "you will be resigned from faction in 3 days" but this morning, dont ask me why but typed "what is my faction term status" and told me "1 day left" so am puzzeled, is it 3 days or 1 day? :)

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a question relative to this thread, i quitted faction yesterday evening with message "you will be resigned from faction in 3 days" but this morning, dont ask me why but typed "what is my faction term status" and told me "1 day left" so am puzzeled, is it 3 days or 1 day? :)
lolz

Maybe it was 4 days to quit. When it says u have 3 days left it means 3 full days and some change. So the second you quit you have less than 4 days.. so you will never see 'leaving in 4 days". Its 3 days 23 hours 59 minutes.

So one day left means 1 day and change...

oh yeah, while im on the subject. I do believe it will say you will have less than 1 'days' (yes grammatical error that hasn't been fixed in 8 years). Throwing it out there for the devs to not listen to it..

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
at this stage i think not gramatical errors matters, id rather see them improve the more important issues, which so does not belong in this thread :)

but thx for your answer :)

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think once you have less than 24 hours left, the message will start showing you hours left until you're out and, once you're down to less than an hour, just the number of minutes left. Something like that anyway. Haven't quit a faction in a while.

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
at this stage i think not gramatical errors matters, id rather see them improve the more important issues, which so does not belong in this thread :)

but thx for your answer :)
Grammatical that have not been fixed after a few months is one thing. This is almost a decade.

And yes Tina is right. Its when it is less than 2 days it says you have ' 1 days' remaining...