• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Musicianship] Trying to make Leg Bard

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Returning player finally deciding to finish off my bard.
The template I am going toward is

120 music
120 peace
120 provoke
120 Disco
120 magery
120 med

It would be my first and probably only pure 120 template.
I have worked on this character off and on for years.

I have 110 provo and 110 disco stoned 100 music and 100 peace, all stoned waiting to finish this template off.

Recommendations on a better Leg template would be appreciated.

Also how far can I take music and peace with area peace? Can I go from 100 to 120 just by peacing myself?

I know I will have to learn the dungeon dance eventually, but I figured I would get lots of dance practice training disco and provo to 120. I would prefer to have 120 music and peace in my back pocket before I hit the high end spawn.

R

RichDC

Peace in all honesty seems to be a pointless skill nowadays, most of the high end monsters seem to be immune, or very shortly affected, for example i do not believe you could peace Mel and if you could it would last maybe a second.

As such maybe think of dropping that and going 120mage med eval music disco provoke.

J

jelinidas

I agree. Drop peace and go eval. You have a ton invested in magery, gold and time, without eval your limited on output.

S

Seismic

I run a similar template and for awhile I thought I had the most powerful template in-game, next to tamer with a GD ... but the excessive failures on disco/provo for high-end stuff have shown me otherwise. I'm enjoying the template if for nothing else I can pretty much go anywhere and rely on myself to survive (120 peace helps, to be honest).

I'm considering converting the template to a disco tamer template. I dunno .. I'm having more fun with the ABC archer at the moment :).

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree. Drop peace and go eval. You have a ton invested in magery, gold and time, without eval your limited on output.

I hear you so I went in search of some jewelry and a talisman.
It looks like I can run this template
120 music
120 peace
120 disco
120 provo
120 magery
100 eval
88 med

My suit will be 65/65/62/63/67 will 4 MR . Hopefully that will be enough if I start out with a mana pool around 135. I can always try to improve my suit later as I find good pieces with MR on them!

Thanks for all the advice and help.